TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zappafrank

The Miz

I think he goes out there and does exactly what WWE expects out of him. That said, I get a little embarassed when they announce him from Cleveland, OH . . . I mean c'mon he's like an hour west of Cleveland, move him to Toledo.

Shit, even the Beverly Brothers were from Shaker Heights, OH which is like 10min away from downtown Cleveland.

I thought he was from Parma.

Most women would think he's better looking than the majority of their roster......in real life guys like The Miz get chicks.

I didn't realize that most women were attracted to men whose upturned noses and wide eyes made them look like pig-men.

He was a solid enough SD! midcarder, though I don't like him on ECW as I think he's terribly overexposed on ECW. A match every couple of weeks on the 2hr SD! was one thing, however every week on the one hour ECW with the EEx girls fawning over him is too much. I can think of 20 underutilized wwe contracted wrestlers that I would rather see get Miz' ECW television time.

When I first saw Miz wrestle on Smackdown, I really liked him. He surprised me with all his antics in the ring, and thought he was something different. It seems like he's toned down a lot of that, though.

I didn't realize that most women were attracted to men whose upturned noses and wide eyes made them look like pig-men.

There are Livejournal groups dedicated to how hot the Miz is and how much the girls wet their panties thinking about him, much like there are ones about the Hardyz, Shannon Moore, Randy Orton, Batista, and John Cena. Women love the Miz. This is a known fact. Your blind jealously of him doesn't change that fact. I can't see how any woman can find Jeff Hardy attractive, but I don't complain about it and whine that I can't get some because of it.

There are Livejournal groups dedicated to how hot the Miz is and how much the girls wet their panties thinking about him, much like there are ones about the Hardyz, Shannon Moore, Randy Orton, Batista, and John Cena. Women love the Miz. This is a known fact. Your blind jealously of him doesn't change that fact. I can't see how any woman can find Jeff Hardy attractive, but I don't complain about it and whine that I can't get some because of it.

WOW.

Someone is projecting his own feelings on to me. You might want to look into that, sparky.

Never once did I base my criticism of the Miz on his "chicks dig me" gimmick. I've long felt he looked kinda pig-ish, going well back to his days during the TE challenge. In fact, his pig-ishness is part of what made him so aversive to me, along with his stupid exagerrated walking and his stupid "HOO-RAH!!!" It was only when they started the "EE loves him" stuff that his pig-ishness came back to the forefront.

Wow...just wow.

If he just came out, yelled "HOO-RAH", and then got his ass completely kicked inside-out, I wouldn't mind Miz that much. But to actually be winning all his matches and to have a harem of chicks hanging on him? Oh hell no.

Miz is one of those guys who never should be a face. EVER. Maybe if he toned down his dorkieness and went into a scrappy Spike Dudley face mode, perhaps he could, but his current character is a pure heel and is so unlikeable that I love it.

I just find it odd that Layla hated him on Smackdown (remember no mercy and his Birthday surprise?) now suddenly is in love with him?

anyhow he seems competant in the ring and is a natural heel, so I dont mind him too much. He has been improving of late and has a decent finisher (although they seemd to have dropped the "Mizard of OZ" and now he hits a regualr neckbreaker)

I did love that JBL abosolutely hated him on SD and talked abou thim having a "Red Rooster Starter Kit" cuz of his hairstyle

I don't mind him, he's a harmless character on a harmless show that I rarely watch anyway.

He was, however, a favorite of mine on the Real World/Road Rules challenges.

I really could careless about the Miz. They could replace him in any role with Matt Striker and get more entertaining results.

Matt Striker is the most under appreciated guy on the whole roster. He's far from being great in the ring, but his Mic skills and heel character is gold. They should capitalize on his talents.

Miz rules. Then again, I'm a huge Real World/ Road Rules fan. HOO RAH.

They should obviously hire Tina.

I just find it odd that Layla hated him on Smackdown (remember no mercy and his Birthday surprise?) now suddenly is in love with him?

anyhow he seems competant in the ring and is a natural heel, so I dont mind him too much. He has been improving of late and has a decent finisher (although they seemd to have dropped the "Mizard of OZ" and now he hits a regualr neckbreaker)

I did love that JBL abosolutely hated him on SD and talked abou thim having a "Red Rooster Starter Kit" cuz of his hairstyle

Awww. I thought the Mizard of Oz could have actually got him over more with a more recognizable finisher. Doesn't everyone have a neckbreaker variant now?