TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Complete Raw spoilers

Once again, Orton fucks himself out of getting the title. STRIKE THREE, YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!

Once again, Orton fucks himself out of getting the title. STRIKE THREE, YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!

What exactly makes you say that? Despite being named, he is still in the main event for Unforgiven with a decent enough chance to actually take the title due to WWE's typical desire of being defiant to the mainstream.

The illegitimate child, ladies and gents:

03.jpg

Because, clearly, Vince & Linda weren't married when Shane appeared, so he's a bastard son! And this is just revenge so the rest of the McMahons can show Vince how it feels to be tricked!

Oh, and things are looking up because Shane jumps off of stuff.

What exactly makes you say that? Despite being named, he is still in the main event for Unforgiven with a decent enough chance to actually take the title due to WWE's typical desire of being defiant to the mainstream.

They're not going to give the title to a guy whose involved in a public embarrassing situation. Umaga and Morrison have already paid the price for it.

Which he'll lose to Cena. T

They've punished Orton before, I don't see why they won't this time.

Looking up? North is up and Bret Hart is from Canada. OMG Bret Hart is leading the invasion

I still think it will end up being Mr. Kennedy.

What do you look up at when you're in a wrestling ring?

Rafters.

It can only be STING!

Honestly, the clue's probably just a way of trying to throw everybody off the scent. 'Things are looking up' could just mean 'hey, it's actually someone positive', which could in turn mean 'hey, it's someone who I, an uninformed outsider, believe to be good but will actually be your worst nightmare'.

Lance Cade and Murdoch come to the ring and sit at the announce table. World's Greatest Tag Team v. London and Kendrick to determine the title contenders for Unforgiven. Note that Cade and Murdoch don't have their hats, so maybe some explanation is being made for Cryme Tyme being gone. Sliced Bread #2 and Kendrick gets the 3 count on Haas. Cade and Murdoch get in the ring with London & Kendrick and applaud them and shake their hands. Wow, this looks familiar...

There not so desperate that they are re-hashing a storyline from a few months back are they?

I think the whole "LOOK UP" clue will bother Vince throughout next week's Raw, ending in him looking up at the end and Triple H dropping poop/green paint on him and saying "SORRY....DAD!" followed by a crotch chop.

Unfortunately, I think you hit the nail EXACTLY on the head.

I think Kennedy would have been the best current roster fit, and hope it isn't Batista. If Kennedy is out of the equation, I might make the M in CM Punk stand for McMahon - it really needs to be somebody who can hold their won with the McMahon's and HHH's.

Is kennedy being suspended? What if Vince is "looking up" and a microphone lowers and it turned out to be Kennedy afterall and he just wanted to thorw Vince off the trail and make the announcement in his hometown for effect??

if you remember, the wrestler had to be someone around the ring when Vince gave that promo

HHH wasn't there

Front row is around the ring, too. HHH could've been sitting at ringside.

"Looking up" = Heaven

Heaven = Dead

Dead = Owen Hart was his son

Owen Hart was his son = Bret returns for a feud with McMahon

if you want to look deeper into who it is, remember the backstage walk Vince had with Coach last week

Vince was talking about his son has wealth, ect, ect..

So it's obvious that the son doesn't have any of those

all the interaction with Kennedy was to throw off the fans who knew about the whole limo explosion storyline

I'm going with Super Crazy

I really don't see one good option for who Vince's kid could be. Kennedy was ok I guess but there is no other option that I won't be rolling my eyes at during the reveal.

I don't think it would be Triple H, Undertaker, or Shawn Michaels. Out of the all the talent be they veterans or guys with only a few years in, they are the three that are most protective of their characters. Plus, this gimmick will essentially "make" whoever it's intended for, so their best bet would be to go with someone relatively fresh.

A dark horse, but a guy I'd pick, would be Kenny Dykstra.

Considering the past history of these "mystery" angles done over the years you should take into account that NONE OF THEM MADE ANY FUCKING SENSE AT ALL! So using my Naked Gun, Leslie Nelson police story handbook I can deduct that it will be either Vince himself who will go into song "I'm my own grandfather" or HHH will make a funny during one of the hilarious DX skits to say that its Mr. I-lost-my-smile, or it will be Shane cause Vince and Linda never really filed official marriage papers!

With that being said WWE's real owner is Stephanie's pet dog.

Well considering they say that he is a CURRENT wwe superstar so that would appear to rule out people like Sid or someone that hasn't been around lately. Maybe its the sandman since he comes down through the crowd and you have to look up to see him lol.

Eh, for the next week Vince we'll be thinking it's someone whose tall so he'll probably think Khali is his son.......actually that might be pretty funny.

Guest Smues

Regal's gone, HHH is back, and the Vince's son angle will in all likelyhood have a lame payoff. Well it was a nice few months of being interested in the WWE again.

if you remember, the wrestler had to be someone around the ring when Vince gave that promo

HHH wasn't there

They can get out of that any number of ways if the child winds up not being a wrestler who was around the ring. For all the clues given, there's no guarantee that any of them will make any sense when the child is revealed. The storyline already has major holes in it already, so a few more won't make any difference.

They're not going to give the title to a guy whose involved in a public embarrassing situation. Umaga and Morrison have already paid the price for it.

They gave the WWE title to JBL when CNBC fired him after he gave the Nazi salute in Germany. And that was two years ago.

Morrison and Umaga are expendable because those titles mean nothing. I'd be surprised if Orton didn't win the title.