TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Complete Raw spoilers

One of the more effective segments with Cena, in quite some time. In fact, the STFU just looked like he was putting Regal's head in a vise, which is probably the best way to protray that move.

Honestly...

What's the point of this

Writes Regal out without being absurd, puts over Cena by having him not even speak but just attacking Regal. What's not to get?

One of the more effective segments with Cena, in quite some time. In fact, the STFU just looked like he was putting Regal's head in a vise, which is probably the best way to protray that move.

Yeah, except for his constipation face, while trying hard to not make it obvious that he's looking at the camera

I really...really like Beth.

Same. She's quickly becoming my favorite after Maria, looks wise. She's already my favorite wrestling wise.

While I still think Maria is cuter than Beth, in reality I'd much rather have a woman like Beth since I don't like women quite as skinny as Maria. I wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed though, heh.

Same. She's quickly becoming my favorite after Maria, looks wise. She's already my favorite wrestling wise.

While I still think Maria is cuter than Beth, in reality I'd much rather have a woman like Beth since I don't like women quite as skinny as Maria. I wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed though, heh.

BAH GAWD, THE GLAMAZON IS GOING DOWN.... HOME. NOW LOOK AT THAT- DOWNHOME WITH THE LEG SCISSORS! THEY'RE SCISSORING! FRUITY DELICIOUS OH MY GAWD THEY'RE FRUITY SCISSORING! FISHERMAN'S NUT BUSTER FROM BETH! DOWNHOME RISES LIKE A PHOENIX AND IS READY FOR A RETURN BOUT! HOWEVER, THIS LOOKS TO BE A QUICK ONE! 1...2....3! IT'S OVER BAH GAWD IN RECORD TIME!

Davari is awesome!

How did he make it past the drug tests.

That is a good question. Although whoever thought of having Jillian and Davari singing "Summer Loving" deserves a pat on the back.

The bad thing for Cody Rhodes is that they signed someone who looks exactly like him (Matt Sydal) except that Sydal is much more talented.

Luckily for Cody, Mr. Sydal doesn't work for WWE or have a name worth anything. Long live nepotism.

The bad thing for Cody Rhodes is that they signed someone who looks exactly like him (Matt Sydal) except that Sydal is much more talented.

Luckily for Cody, Mr. Sydal doesn't work for WWE or have a name worth anything. Long live nepotism.

Yes, he does. They signed Matt Sydal.

So the refs come down to stop Cena from injuring Regal, but don't stop this. The only logic is "Regal was the boss", but you would think Vince would save Umaga from HHH given that Vince sent Umaga out there in the first place.

Well, I guess that's how you "solve" Umaga. :lol:

He went out like a star. Loses to Jeff by fluke, and it takes Hunter multiple shots to take him down. Umaga-HHH, should be pretty good when they get around to it.

Read it again, Matt. Mr. Sydal would refer to Matt's father. Hence the closing of long live nepotism, meaning as long as Cody has daddy around and the name, he should be safe from Sydal.

Oh I'm not complaining about it or anything. I just found it funny that after all this time, that's how someone finally disposes of Umaga.

Also, I actually like Carlito's new look. He looks that much more marketable as a star if you ask me.

Read it again, Matt. Mr. Sydal would refer to Matt's father. Hence the closing of long live nepotism, meaning as long as Cody has daddy around and the name, he should be safe from Sydal.

You're right. I misread it. My mistake.

Downhome, read my post about you and reply. :P

I could see them doing an angle where Vince actually loses everything, giving us skits of him living on the streets, hanging out with bums but treating them all like employees of a corporation, and so on. Maybe one day while he's on the street they have Eric Bishoff and then Paul Heyman walk by him.

Then, from there, it leads to him moving in with Coach.

I'm starting to think they might just back out and have it turn out to be a ploy by Shane to drive Vince insane and leave, so he can take over the company. Since there isn't anyone who can really work since Kennedy got busted. Knowing WWE, they'd just have Stephanie not be in "on it" and she asks Hunter to get Shane for her. Shane gets someone as his enforcer, such as Orton, perhaps.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't find Beth attractive at all. She's ok in the ring, but looks-wise she reminds me of a slightly more feminine version of Chyna circa 1997 or Jazz.