TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread

My system is finally back to normal after giving me half of today's update last week. The missing pieces ("Royal Raw", NWA, Unforgiven) showed up today with nothing else from the future.

Still missing KOTR 96 though.

Mr. Gray

Thank you for your e-mail advising there is s problem with the WWE 24/7 Classics.

Would you please let me know where you are getting the information that "pick your Big One etc should be in the line up?

Once I have this information, I should be able to take corrective action.

Thank you,

Cogeco Cable Technical Support

That was nice of him. Thankfully it is listed on WWE.com since I don't think "well some random US cable company says so..." would be the best answer (plus it's off Sunflower's page now as it's just 1-21-09 and beyond).

Edit: Not going to do a new post but they've been pretty helpful - beats their old way of getting mad at me for not calling them to speak with an operator who won't have a clue.

It's mentioned on WWE.com's schedule (http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe247/247schedule/) as well as a list most of us on the net use to figure out the upcoming WWE 24/7 schedule (http://www.sunflowerbroadband.com/cable/ondemand/upcoming/?network=wwe). The latter had listed it as showing up on 1/17/09 (which people I speak with on internet forums confirmed).

From WWE.com:

Pick Your Big One: King of the Ring '96

January's "Pick Your Big One" as selected by fans. King of the Ring is crowned, with Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jake "The Snake" Roberts and other in competition. Shawn Michaels vs. British Bulldog for WWE title. Undertaker vs. Mankind. (Ends: 1/29)

NEW!

Thank you for looking into this.

Thanks for the information.

I am looking into this and will get back to you as soon as I have the answer.

Thanks

Gary

Cogeco Cable Technical Support

I sent an e-mail to my Cogeco contact about not having the Legends show or SuperBrawl III. He thanked me for alerting him to this (on behalf of other area subscribers who don't know what the hell they should and should not have, I guess) and said he's looking into it.

This isn't a cable provider problem but can the WWE get that ****ing new logo off24/7? The thing is huge and actually blocks wrestlers faces during promos. It's bad enough they censor language but now faces are getting obscured and the logo is damn distracting.

Yeah they really censored the John Cena VS. JBL "I Quit" match for the WWE Championship from Judgment Day 2005. They only censored close up shots of Cena and JBL, but when they were in the ring and it was a far away shot (even when they were facing the camera) they didn't censor it.