TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread

Guest heyguesswhatidid
I have the Cablevision problem. I have an imcomplete Legends section, I have a mostly complete Big Ones section, and I have a shorties section with only one entry. I don't have a TV show section.

That's what I got, the worst part about the big ones section is that I only have Paty 2 of Wrestlewar

My service is something else right now... it must be an isolated problem to this market since 10 Pounds said he could watch the April preview show with his Cogeco, something I can't.

Everything (with a few exceptions - the Jake / Savage incident and Part 2 of Wrestle War) is on my menu, but a LOT of it doesn't work. Raw won't being to play and Nitro played really oddly. During the opening Flair promo, it cut to a second of Jericho vs. Juvy, then back, then stopped due to an error. I played it again, FF past the freezing point, things seem to go ok and then I see a second of Flair and JJ strutting around during Jericho / Juvy. During the Hogan promo, the run time clock seems to jump back 10 minutes, then it stops forever when it's done with no chance of restarting it and passing this freeze point. Weird.

Guest heyguesswhatidid
Anyone else with the Cablevision issues lose Film Room and gain Nitro today?

I don't think I ever had film room, (I may have just never saw it on the provider) but I do have Nitro.

I'm still missing:

Filmroom

My section seems to be mostly complete, although the last I checked I don't have Film Room or Raw.

EDIT: Just checked and I have the new Raw up. The Film Room isn't there. What section is it under?

I had assumed with the light update load, this would be the week for the PYBO. One part of WWE.com's 24/7 page says it is, another doesn't, but either way Cogeco here doesn't have it. It's either late to the party or after one glorious month of having LOW, PYBO, and a recent PPV, we're already back to not having that. I don't even care about Badd Blood 2003, I just want to see Cogeco keeping up with the PYBOs.

I had assumed with the light update load, this would be the week for the PYBO. One part of WWE.com's 24/7 page says it is, another doesn't, but either way Cogeco here doesn't have it. It's either late to the party or after one glorious month of having LOW, PYBO, and a recent PPV, we're already back to not having that. I don't even care about Badd Blood 2003, I just want to see Cogeco keeping up with the PYBOs.

I hope we'll get the PYOB, LOW and PPV. However, I don't think we'll have them right on time since last month, they have all appeared on either Friday or Monday instead of the usual Wednesday.

As far as Bad Blood goes, sure there's some awful stuff like Test vs Steiner (Superman plundge of death !), Kane/RVD vs Resistance and the dreaded Redneck Triathlon but there's also Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels, career on the li.....oh wait. Still, if I remember correctly, it was soon after they had the Flair celebration which relighted his fire and rejuvenated his career, so that will be good.

Out of the three programs, I want the Wrestlecrap roundtable the most.

whats up with cablevision all of a sudden? they have always updated on time for me. good news though since I didnt get the chance to watch wrestlewar yet and its still on my list. The only thing that changed is the primetime was taken off the tv classics section, everything else from last week is still there.

whats up with cablevision all of a sudden? they have always updated on time for me. good news though since I didnt get the chance to watch wrestlewar yet and its still on my list. The only thing that changed is the primetime was taken off the tv classics section, everything else from last week is still there.

And it did it again this week, this is getting annoying.

No PYBO or ECW on Cogeco here yet but I'm sure they're coming (ECW, anyway). I also can't watch Nitro yet but I've become accustomed to Cogeco having a few VOD titles be temporarily unavailable.

No PYBO or ECW on Cogeco here yet but I'm sure they're coming (ECW, anyway). I also can't watch Nitro yet but I've become accustomed to Cogeco having a few VOD titles be temporarily unavailable.

All I got so far is Nitro, 2 Shorties (Jake Vs. Dragon and The Bulldogs) and Ladd Vs. Backlund.

And it did it again this week, this is getting annoying.

Yup, I got almost all of the content taken out and absolutely nothing added. I'm on the verge of cancelling my 24/7 as this is the 3rd straight week now that this is going on with Cablevision. I could use that money to get something like Encore On Demand or Showtime On Demand.

Still delays but they got the full update list up by Thursday night. Hopefully it will get better from here. I never did get the Film Room with Gordon Solie though.

The only thing that showed up was Royal Rumble. No ECW, Bad Blood or Roundtable. I think the discussion's theme for this month was bad gimmicks and angles, was the show any good ?

I don't know if there was a roundtable this month. I don't know why Cogeco didn't put the ECW show up and I don't care about Bad Blood 2003, but hopefully it's not a sign of them skimping on the PYBO again. I was happy to see that Rumble 2008 went up (and they even put up the individual matches this time - except for JBL vs Jericho for some odd reason).

in case anyone on here is transitioning from Insight to Comcast your 24/7 stuff is probably missing like mine is, hopefully it will be resolved in due time

I'm missing Nitro in TV, Clash 35 in Big Ones, and everything but Tito vs. Valentine in Legends. Although Cogeco never did put the last ECW show up, these are things they normally fix within a day or two.

I'm missing a ton of stuff. The only new shows are Raw, NWA, Clash Part 2 and the Shorties.

With the VOD service working only half the time and my internet connection dying for the better part of the last week, I guess I should consider that a full update.

That's odd that our Cogeco has different wrong updates, though if you replace "Clash Part 2" with "ECW" and add Tito vs. Valentine, we're about the same. I've noticed that whatever problems were plaguing Cogeco here that caused several of their VOD titles to not be available for a day or two (or more in extreme cases) after they appeared on a menu seem to have vanished.

I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure the fact none of the missing programs I mentioned have shown up yet is directly related to me saying "these are things they normally fix within a day or two".

I can't prove it but I'm pretty sure the fact none of the missing programs I mentioned have shown up yet is directly related to me saying "these are things they normally fix within a day or two".

My provider has always been prompt with the updates, but they also leave programs that were supposed to have expired, all the time in the folders.

Bah, I come home from work hoping that Week 2 of the updates corrects all the mistakes of week 1, but I'm still missing Nitro, Film Room, everything from Legends except for Tito vs. Valentine (though Rey Mysterio Parts 1 and 2 expired and 3 and 4 did show up). Bogus, man!