TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

Guest Gym Class Fallout

That was always my favorite episode. Children's television was so much cooler then than it is now. I mean, that show had Iggy Pop and Michael Stipe show up, and they used music by the Magnetic Fields. Way too cool for me at age nine. Like, I knew there was a fellow named Michael Stipe from a band called R.E.M., but I didn't get what made the whole thing so cool.

I like how Mr. Narrons is like a cross between Al Davis and Ed Harris's character from A Beautiful Mind, and the Oppenheimer/Bhagavad Gita reference later in there.

305.) Who cares that Moolah died, she played politics, so fuck her!

306. Jericho's return sucked because he wore an outfit that was pretty much what he wore for his 1999 debut but "more gay".

I saw the pic in the Raw folder. I don't know if gay is the word I would use, but he certainly looked awful.

It was the short hair coupled with the vest, I think.

My curiousity was piqued so I had to go check out a picture and I agree with this sentiment.

The wild outfits worked with metal-hair Jericho, but with short-hair Jericho they just don't work

MAN, that whole discussion was brutal. Who fucking cares?

If you are referring to the IS ROCK BLACK GREAT DEBATE, than I'd have to agree. I could feel my IQ drop every time I read a post.

Just terrible.

Two guys looking at each other in the eye = totally gay.

no man, that shit last night was really treading the line...the fact that HBK had a cowboy hat on and the shirts hanging in the background didn't help matters either.

MAN, that whole discussion was brutal. Who fucking cares?

If you are referring to the IS ROCK BLACK GREAT DEBATE, than I'd have to agree. I could feel my IQ drop every time I read a post.

Just terrible.

The BLACK ROCK debate has been supplanted by something only slightly less idiotic Marvinisalunatic rants on Hi-Def.

Just a random half-naked chick with a gun. You don't like? I thought it was appealing. I wanted a new avatar, so.

Well, I think we all know I'm not landing anything like that, sexy as I am. But, different strokes for different folks, you may not have been a fan.