TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 10/2 - 10/7

Between this and all the plagues in the MLB playoffs, it is clear the end times are here*

*until the next time that the end times are upon us

I can't believe that Cal is 18 minutes away from being ranked number 1.

Somehow Ohio State will end up 1, just watch...

I can't believe that Cal is 18 minutes away from being ranked number 1.

Somehow Ohio State will end up 1, just watch...

Cal might be hurt by the off-week and OSU having a presently decisive victory over Purdue.

Cincy takes the lead in what has been a pretty good game.

The MTSU game was hilarious. We're retards on the road, but got it done. Considering I didn't think we'd have 5 wins all year after the Wyoming debacle, I'll take 5-1 anyway I can get it.

Game changing fumble there. Florida would've scored on that drive, and taken complete control but Moore fumbles. If LSU marches it down here and scores, they have the momentum. God damn it.

So ESPN is calling Stanford over Cal the biggest upset in College Football.

Uhm... App. State over Michigan I guess was just a minor upset..

Come on, that was a month ago. Do you honestly think anyone still remembers that?

Come on, that was a month ago. Do you honestly think anyone still remembers that?

Yeah, what has App State done for us lately?!

Well even I knew Michigan was capable of pulling a stunt like losing to App. St. USC on the other hand, has been pretty much unbeatable at home during the Carroll era. Plus Stanford is...Stanford (didn't they lose to a D-2 team last year?).

Well even I knew Michigan was capable of pulling a stunt like losing to App. St. USC on the other hand, has been pretty much unbeatable at home during the Carroll era. Plus Stanford is...Stanford (didn't they lose to a D-2 team last year?).

Bowl teams don't play division 2 teams. I mean I'm sure they could, (not specific on the rules) but they don't.

Stanford made it to the Rose Bowl a few years ago, this is hardly a bigger upset than APSU/Michigan. Usual hypebole by ESPN to cover their ass because their beloved, overrated Trojans lost.

And Ohio State being number one is preposterous.

For all this complaining about the National Title situation, the National Title Game is being played on CBS right now.

Bowl teams don't play division 2 teams. I mean I'm sure they could, (not specific on the rules) but they don't.

Stanford lost to UC-Davis in '05. They're 1-AA now but were D-2 at the time.

Stanford made it to the Rose Bowl a few years ago, this is hardly a bigger upset than APSU/Michigan. Usual hypebole by ESPN to cover their ass because their beloved, overrated Trojans lost.

And Ohio State being number one is preposterous.

For all this complaining about the National Title situation, the National Title Game is being played on CBS right now.

Well...I tried.

Unbelievable. I can't even begin to imagine why Meyer waited THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS to call that timeout. That's Zook like.

I can't even explain how angry I am right now. The fact that the Hester 4th and 1 play wasn't even reviewed is highway robbery.

Jacob Hester looks like an autistic Quentin Tarantino. And I like it.

Who's better, Hester or Brian Leonard (when he was at Rutgers of course).

EDIT: Or even Owen Schmitt, another do-everything fullback