TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nate

The OAO Discussion For Raw (10/22)

Now THAT was a helluva clothesline sell by Murdoch. I don't know what to make about him pushing Mickie out of the way.

Had it not been for Mickie's sell of the push, I would say he was trying to keep Mickie from getting hit and getting himself disqualified. But, it was pretty much a blatant "I don't want you to get hit if London ducks" move.

Don't tell me they are doing a Mickie likes Trevor deal now.

To me, it looked like she was concerned that Trevor almost legit fucked up his neck on that clothesline.

The camera also caught London asking her "is he OK?" on their way back up the ramp.

Now THAT was a helluva clothesline sell by Murdoch. I don't know what to make about him pushing Mickie out of the way.

Had it not been for Mickie's sell of the push, I would say he was trying to keep Mickie from getting hit and getting himself disqualified. But, it was pretty much a blatant "I don't want you to get hit if London ducks" move.

I was trying to figure out if it was a "Mickie's in the wrong place" or if it was a "let's start a meaningless Trevor/Mickie interaction" push.

I was trying to figure out if it was a "Mickie's in the wrong place" or if it was a "let's start a meaningless Trevor/Mickie" push.

It looked more like the latter. Which means that'd be two fat ugly guy has young attractive girl chasing after him angles at once. Stephanie probably thinks she came up with the idea and that it's going to change the wrestling world.

I was trying to figure out if it was a "Mickie's in the wrong place" or if it was a "let's start a meaningless Trevor/Mickie" push.

It looked more like the latter. Which means that'd be two fat ugly guy has young attractive girl chasing after him angles at once. Stephanie probably thinks she came up with the idea and that it's going to change the wrestling world.

So, either later tonight or next week we'll have Mickie coming up to Trevor backstage to check up on him and thank him for getting her out of the way. I believe that's the progression of these storylines, is it not?

An angle where Hardcore Holly sticks up for a mis-treated rookie is great.

I think this angle can work. Putting Holly and Rhodes in a tag team will help to make him more over.

So, either later tonight or next week we'll have Mickie coming up to Trevor backstage to check up on him and thank him for getting her out of the way. I believe that's the progression of these storylines, is it not?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Buy this man a chicken dinner!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Buy this man a chicken dinner!

Mmmmm.... Chicken. Now I'm hungry.

Since Mickie is much more over than Cade or Murdoch, I don't see why anyone should complain about her doing an angle with them.

Anything that gets a talented but unover team a response is a good thing.

I don't see a true complaint for the angle itself, but ECW already has quite a similar angle going on. Not that anyone is seeing it but it really shows that WWE isn't above taking ideas from current on going angles from their C show for the main show. It's not identical, since I'm expecting Mickie to chase Murdoch which is different from ECW which has Balls chasing Kelly.

Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes now are tied with Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly & Billy Gunn for dullest tag team combinations. With Bodacious Bob Holly & Bombastic Bart Gunn in a close fourth.

I see they need to team Holly with Al Snow to give him some flavor. It worked for Steve Blackman.

Well lookie who's getting his debut match!