TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 10/29 Raw Thread

One night after you, our fans, chose the matches and competitors at Cyber Sunday, Monday Night Raw pulls into the City of Brotherly Love – Philadelphia – for a wild night of action at the Wachovia Center.

Viewers worldwide saw Randy Orton retain his WWE Championship against your chosen Cyber Sunday challenger, Shawn Michaels, through a devious – or desperate – low-blow disqualification. But for his trouble, the crafty Legend Killer also got a dose of Sweet Chin Music for the fourth straight week. How will HBK react to his unsatisfying victory at Cyber Sunday, and will Orton seek retribution?

After a brutal Street Fight at Cyber Sunday, Triple H showed mettle with metal in defeating the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Will the beast or his backer, Mr. McMahon, be looking to even the score with The Cerebral Assassin?

With Halloween approaching, Mickie James won the costume contest at Cyber Sunday. But will she come out on top as the Divas face off in a ghoulish Halloween Costume Battle Royal on Raw?

And speaking of Divas, the 2007 WWE Diva Search will come to an end as either Brooke or Eve will emerge as the new WWE Diva. Who will you pick? Catch Raw Monday night and find out.

And after Hardcore Holly’s rescue of Cody Rhodes last week during a 2-on-1 assault by the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team, what will transpire between the rough ring veteran and the son of the “American Dream”? Are these two developing a sense of mutual respect?

Grab a cheesesteak and find out live on Monday Night Raw, live at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

The title matches are meh to me, I really, REALLY hope they announced the "traditional" Survivor Series matches on wwe.com like they did last year. Those random teams were awesome.

Here's hoping to see a random Team Orton vs. Team Michaels. Or even Team Taker vs. Team Batista.

I really, REALLY hope they announced the "traditional" Survivor Series matches on wwe.com like they did last year. Those random teams were awesome.

Here's hoping to see a random Team Orton vs. Team Michaels. Or even Team Taker vs. Team Batista.

The Survivor Series promo at last night's PPV mentioned guys competing in singles and team matches. Hopefully we get some more random matches like last year... given more than 10-12 minutes, of course.

I really, REALLY hope they announced the "traditional" Survivor Series matches on wwe.com like they did last year. Those random teams were awesome.

The Survivor Series promo at last night's PPV mentioned guys competing in singles and team matches. Hopefully we get some more random matches like last year... given more than 10-12 minutes, of course.

And I hope Team Triple H doesn't go over Team Umaga 5-0 like Team DX did last year against Team Rated RKO.

One night after you, our fans, chose the matches and competitors at Cyber Sunday, Monday Night Raw pulls into the City of Brotherly Love – Philadelphia – for a wild night of action at the Wachovia Center.

Viewers worldwide saw Randy Orton retain his WWE Championship against your chosen Cyber Sunday challenger, Shawn Michaels, through a devious – or desperate – low-blow disqualification. But for his trouble, the crafty Legend Killer also got a dose of Sweet Chin Music for the fourth straight week. How will HBK react to his unsatisfying victory at Cyber Sunday, and will Orton seek retribution?

After a brutal Street Fight at Cyber Sunday, Triple H showed mettle with metal in defeating the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Will the beast or his backer, Mr. McMahon, be looking to even the score with The Cerebral Assassin?

With Halloween approaching, Mickie James won the costume contest at Cyber Sunday. But will she come out on top as the Divas face off in a ghoulish Halloween Costume Battle Royal on Raw?

And speaking of Divas, the 2007 WWE Diva Search will come to an end as either Brooke or Eve will emerge as the new WWE Diva. Who will you pick? Catch Raw Monday night and find out.

And after Hardcore Holly’s rescue of Cody Rhodes last week during a 2-on-1 assault by the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team, what will transpire between the rough ring veteran and the son of the “American Dream”? Are these two developing a sense of mutual respect?

Grab a cheesesteak and find out live on Monday Night Raw, live at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

The title matches are meh to me, I really, REALLY hope they announced the "traditional" Survivor Series matches on wwe.com like they did last year. Those random teams were awesome.

I expect Orton and Michaels to get a match of their own, with HHH going against a team of hired guns from McMahon. Insert another mid-card heavy match and probably a comedy/womans match of sorts with a couple singles matches to flesh it out.

From PWI:

- Triple H vs. Umaga & Randy Orton in a handicap match.

- Diva Halloween Costume Battle Royale.

- Hornswoggle vs. Jonathan Coachman.

- The 2007 WWE Diva Search finalists, Brooke and Eve, will appear, and the winner of the competition will be revealed.

- WWE.com teases more in the Randy Orton-Shawn Michaels feud and the Cody Rhodes-Hardcore Holly storyline.

- Triple H vs. Umaga & Randy Orton in a handicap match.

Triple H needs to get his heat back since he only won by disqualification the last time.

Good grief, HHH vs. both of them again this week? Is this going to be the new version of Ric Flair booking Austin and Bradshaw vs. the NWO every week?

Has to be Vince setting this match up because Regal just made Orton wrestle 3 times 2 weeks ago.

You know HBK is going to jump in there somehow and turn it into a DX reunion...the only thing that can overshadow "savior" which isn't going down as we expect.

Guest thehartfoundation

I think if Jericho comes back tonight, then it will be during an Orton/Michaels title rematch. My money is on him being a heel.

I think if Jericho comes back tonight, then it will be during an Orton/Michaels title rematch. My money is on him being a heel.

Hornswaggle/Coach match makes a better fit

Yeah, keep the little people working with each other.

I just wish that it is indeed Jericho coming back tonight, and his comeback is done in the same style that his debut was donw back in 99. That shit gave me goosebumps. The Philly crowd would go apeshit for him too.

I have a feeling they might start his return out like his debut with the video playing. But then they spin the "save us" thing into him talking about how he is saving us from illiteracy and promotes his book.

That would be awesome, yet horrible at the same time.

The return of Jericho is huge, much more so because of the current state of wrestling. If they fuck around with it and piss off certain fans that could be it for them. This is one of those times where they must deliver, or else.

In a perfect world, it would go Umaga/Orton beatdown on HHH, saveusx29 plays- Jericho hits the ring to save HHH then levels him.