TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 10/29 Raw Thread

That's the second video tonight......maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we got a shot at seeing JEricho tonight in this main event.

I hope so because the videos and the waiting is starting to get old.

Obviously most folks think he is, this is the most in a raw thread in a while.

Hmm, how much time is left (even with overrun)? Is it going to be a 3 minute match or something?

They can go up to 10 minutes over...maybe more if WWE asks.

With all of these videos, I'm almost to the point where I'm at my highest excitement level, and then right after that it'll go way down, and after he finally does debut, it wont mean as much as it would have had they allowed him to debut a bit sooner. If they aren't careful, that'll happen to a lot of other people, lessening the impact that he could make upon his eventual debut. You need to time these things just perfectly, and they're almost past the point that I'm talking about here.

Hmm, how much time is left (even with overrun)? Is it going to be a 3 minute match or something?

They can go up to 10 minutes over...maybe more if WWE asks.

Well, they did name drop Bonnie tonight...

Jericho better frigging come back tonight. I ended up watching a few segments here and there and fast-forwarding through the rest, but if Jericho doesn't come back after all this, I'm going to be super-pissed. The problem is that it makes so much sense for HBK to be the one making the save tonight, that I'm not sure if I can see Y2J actually coming in. I mean, isn't he supposed to hate HHH anyway?

I guess Jericho will debut February 29 2008 of this year. It's a leap year and these days don't happen often and well, 229 must mean 2.29.08.

Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, Y2J.

Jericho better frigging come back tonight. I ended up watching a few segments here and there and fast-forwarding through the rest, but if Jericho doesn't come back after all this, I'm going to be super-pissed. The problem is that it makes so much sense for HBK to be the one making the save tonight, that I'm not sure if I can see Y2J actually coming in. I mean, isn't he supposed to hate HHH anyway?

Yeah, my initial thought was "Why would HHH need Chris Jericho to save him?"

I knew it wasn't tonight.

Vince has you under his control

He knows with the buzz on the net has on this, you'll keep tuning in to see if he shows up every week.

in something totally unrelated. These new Geico commercials with Fred Flintstone, and the cabbage patch kid are just awful.

I haven't read one single positive comment from you tonight. You must be the unhappiest guy in the world.

Guest gfanikf
Holy shit, that video had me going. Two videos in one night? He's gotta be back tonight.

..He probably won't be.

Most likely lol. Then again I'll gladly mark out if he does lol.

Alright, Raw replay's on at midnight. From what I've gathered, this show's been disappointing, but I'm a fuckin Santino mark. Is it worth it for me to stay up till, oh 1:50 to watch his promo?

What if HBK does make the save....then JEricho comes in as a heel and swerves the faces into thinking he's with them.

He knows with the buzz on the net has on this, you'll keep tuning in to see if he shows up every week.

Santino was basically saying that very thing when talking about Austin.

If it's not tonight.. I'm pretty much just going to wait until he does and then just catch it on YouTube.

I guess they can have Orton and Umaga beating down HHH after the match ends by DQ, or some gay finish, then Jericho's music plays, Jericho runs down, and then joins in on the HHH assult

in something totally unrelated. These new Geico commercials with Fred Flintstone, and the cabbage patch kid are just awful.

I haven't read one single positive comment from you tonight. You must be the unhappiest guy in the world.

Bullshit.....I gave Victoria and Melina props!!!!!

I love the Viking snickers commercial. Is that better?

Bullshit.....I gave Victoria and Melina props!!!!!

I love the Viking snickers commercial. Is that better?

Yes it is. The board needs more positivity!

We're at the top of the hour and HHH is just now coming out. Which happens:

A) HHH gets jumped by both, HHH gets saved by HBK

b) HHH gets jumped by both, HHH gets saved by Jericho (w/optional Y2J/HHH beatdown)

c) HHH gets jumped by both, HHH gets upper hand and beats both by himself with no help

9:00 and the main event's just starting. No way Y2J's coming back now.

USA gives extensions if they exchange promotion or can promise a spike in ratings.