TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 10/29 Raw Thread

They should push The Highlanders as a total badass, bloodthirsty, heel tag team. Just have them come out and totally bloody their opponents, win or lose. Have them keep the same look, keep the music, and just up their attitude.

Pull a reverse Bushwhackers?

Or simply the Bushwhackers when they were the Sheepherders... absolutely freaking insane.

They should push The Highlanders as a total badass, bloodthirsty, heel tag team. Just have them come out and totally bloody their opponents, win or lose. Have them keep the same look, keep the music, and just up their attitude.

Or simply the Bushwhackers when they were the Sheepherders... absolutely freaking insane.

That's what I was getting at.

That's exactly what I was thinking of.

So now they've already changed Harry Smith? The fans were actually responding to his music and the finisher. Now he's "generic wrestler #459". Let's see how he works out here.

So now they've already changed Harry Smith? The fans were actually responding to his music and the finisher. Now he's "generic wrestler #459". Let's see how he works out here.

Should he carry a photo of Davey around and say "This was my daddy! He's dead!"?

complete wth newly super generic plain biker shorts.

Should he carry a photo of Davey around and say "This was my daddy! He's dead!"?

That was bad, but I still laughed.

I know it wont happen, but it would be great if Jericho debuted in TNA at the tapings tonight instead of here in WWE.

They would have blown the surprise by now.

I know it wont happen, but it would be great if Jericho debuted in TNA at the tapings tonight instead of here in WWE.

They would have blown the surprise by now.

What does TNA stand for again? Total Nonstop Angle?