TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

WWE General Discussion - November 2007

Shit, I almost died two months ago when my appendix burst and I went septic (I thought I had food poisoning initially because I was throwing up alot trying to clear out the toxins). He should get over that in a month or so barring any complications, but not a fun thing to go through.

Is it me or has WWE coincidentally gotten better since John Cena was relieved of the WWE Championship? It seems like the quality of WWE's programming has increased tremendously since then.

Is it me or has WWE coincidentally gotten better since John Cena was relieved of the WWE Championship? It seems like the quality of WWE's programming has increased tremendously since then.

As a whole it has been better, but RAW itself is only marginally better. They replaced the predictable Cena over-coming the odds segment with the HBK Superkicking Orton segments. I'm looking forward to what Jericho can bring to the table now.

Pet peeve time,

Can people stop saying "NWA" when referring to the pre-1986 National Wrestling Alliance? Seriously, you're lumping ALL of the territories (all of which were vastly different) into one entity? Seriously, there are some NWA territories that were downright terrible and saying "NWA" is too much of a blanket that it annoys me and takes away from your argument.

Which territory are you saying was better than the WWWF?

Raw's been pretty boring (for me, anyway) since Cena got hurt (and Booker got suspended). I look forward to seeing Londrick and/or Cade/Murdoch, but that's pretty hit or miss lately on whether they'll be on TV. I have zero interest in anything/anybody at the top of the card on Raw (not counting Jericho, though).

From TMZ.com:

Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court

Hulk and Linda HoganTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against

I liked when it was heading toward him and Regal having a weekly Damn segment. Seems like Regal got it from him two or three times.

The bad news continues to pile up for former 6-time WWF Champion and 6-time WCW Champion, Hulk Hogan. On the heels of his son Nick facing potential jailtime for his role in a car accident, Hogan's wife of over 20 years, Linda Bollea, has filed for divorce. TMZ.Com has posted divorce papers filed on 11/20. The papers posted do not list a reasoning for wanting a divorce.

From TMZ.com:

Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court

Hulk and Linda HoganTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against

Will this put an end to "Hogan Knows Best" and all their hilarious, horribly scripted shenanigans?

OH NOES!!!!!

My FYE has stacks and stacks of the first three or four season box set. I've been wanting to pick it up, but I'm a little turned off by the price tag.

I actually like that show (so sue me) but I couldn't imagine wanting to own a season set. It's one of those shows where a little bit of it goes a long way. I couldn't watch more than two episodes in one sitting let alone drop $40 on a set.

Does this mean they're chaning the name of the show to "Hogan Knows Divorce" and have him hitting the clubs with Jimmy Hart and hitting on teenage girls?

It would be a more worthwhile option than having the Goblin showing Nick to learn from his mistakes and not be a knucklehead in "Hogan Knows Parenting".

Oh Hogan is surely coming back now, being sued, getting divorced, he's gonna wanna restock that bank account. He'll be making up with Vince in no time.

I think Hogan is to smart to ever show up on the Impact zone...no matter what if he comes back it's gonna be WWE no doubt in my mind.

He wasn't going to show up at the Impact Zone, it was back in Nashville.

Just... you know... FYI.

Well since the topic is up, what matches could WWE do with Hogan now, assuming he doesn't come back as a part timer, and only works 1-2 matches a year that would be "money" matches. Not that I think any match other than the match with Austin would make money.

Undertaker?

Batista?

Cena?

MVP?