TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 11/05 Raw Thread...... no longer thinking about "Y2J"

They couldn't do this tribute at the start of the show? Harsh...but it's not like they will go to these lengths for anyone else

Either, she was incredibly tight with Vince or they're just thrilled a former wrestler passed away without the assistance of drugs.

Vince loves Moolah and Mae.

Hahah...this shit is beyond awful

The only thing this show needs in Vince on commentary with his phony laugh.

"Ahahahahahaha....alriiiiiiiiight......hahaha.....anything can happen.....here in the world wrestling federation"

Count me in on the side that is being entertained tonight. I do agree with them not really progressing storylines forward as well as they could be. And yes, there are a lot of random cameos and its one big clusterfuck, but hell, its fun. I am just having a fun time watching this show. Even that WGTT/Duggen-Crazy match was entertaining, even if it was due to the odd beginning and failed chants.

Every now and then they are allowed to go off kilter and have a bit of random fun.

I can' believe people are dumping on this show. For fuck's sake, some people will bitch about anything. This has been great.

Forgive me for wanting a little bit of wrestling in my wrestling show. Two matches have topped three minutes and both of them were interrupted for commercial.

I can' believe people are dumping on this show. For fuck's sake, some people will bitch about anything. This has been great.

Forgive me for wanting a little bit of wrestling in my wrestling show. Two matches have topped three minutes and both of them were interrupted for commercial.

When was the last RAW that you enjoyed?

Don't get me wrong, I've been entertained quite a bit. But you'd think two weeks before a PPV they'd worry more about episodic TV if they were doing a wrestling-lite show instead of going for laughs the entire two hours.

So yes, I'm enjoying the show. But if you're going to skimp on the wrestling, build to the PPV.

It's just that nothing seems to please people. The Raw that got a 2.4 or whatever before Vince came back that had everybody predicting doom was nothing but straight wrestling matches with clean finishes(Kennedy over Lashley, Carlito over Cena) and people were saying WWE was so boring and formulaic and they longed for the attitude era and Cena sucks, blah blah.

Well tonight has been the EXACT opposite of that. This show is straight out of 1999, only funnier and more unpredictable with better production values.

I haven't changed the channel one time tonight. that NEVER happens. I've also laughed audibly a few times. That never happens.

Would you rather have a Raw from 2003?

So judging by this interesting Raw, if the ratings do well, I guess what Bonnie wants Bonnie gets eh?

Um...so what was Vince's master plan for DX reforming? Signing Khali vs. Hornswoggle?

Awesome main event at any rate.

12 minute overrun. When was the last time they went that far over?

Don't know about recent, but there was that weird half hour overrun the night after Bad Blood 04, with Flair, Orton, & Batista vs. Benoit, Jericho, & Shelton (?) in an elimination match.