TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL week twelve: Turkey Day Cliches

I guess the Broncos didn't get the memo not to kick it directly to Hester in the middle of the field. I didn't think it was possible to have a lower team IQ than the Giants today, but the Broncos are trying their hardest..

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face

I don't care what happens; Rex Grossman cannot be given an extension after this year.

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face
Arizona loses when Warner freezes in the end zone and drops the ball, resulting in a safety.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking brilliant. Better! It was a touchdown!

Woooooo 49ers eight game losing streak is over. Kurt Warner fumbles the ball in his own endzone and the 49ers recover for the winning score in overtime. Thank God as I thought for sure it was going to end in a tie. Hey maybe they'll only hand the Patriots the #3 pick overall instead of the #2!

Crazy finish in Arizona. Rackers nails the game winner but it's called back on a delay of game. He then misses the next one. San Fran does nothing with their chance but force a fumble and recover in the Cardinals endzone for the game winning TD.

He can freeze kickers by merely calling the ref over, he doesn't actually have to call the timeout because the kicker's going to stall the extra few seconds to see if Shanahan gets antsy on the timeout call.

And start Moore now, goddamn it. Testaverde's not a long-term fix and neither is Carr. 4-7 means you're pretty much done in the NFC, barring a miracle 5 game win streak and even that's not anywhere near a guarantee. He played well in preseason and has been acceptable in relief.

The Pats are well on their way to running it up with a defensive TD 1:22 into the game. As an Eagles hater pour it on guys. Pour it on.