TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE General Discussion - December 2007

Stephanie is a fucking bitch if this is true.

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Dave Kapoor a.k.a. Ranjin Singh, the translator for The Great Khali, was scolded by Stephanie McMahon on Monday night after RAW.

In the final segment on RAW where a bunch of people came out, drank drinks and pretty much broke kayfabe, Stephanie felt Kapoor was having too much fun. The broadcast showed a shot of him smiling and having a good time, just like most everyone else.

After the show, Stephanie called him over and told him that his behavior was highly unprofessional. She also intimated that if he didn't take "the job of a lifetime" seriously that he could very well be let go by WWE. Stephanie also added that someone on creative shouldn't be an on-screen character (he's a member of the creative team). Stephanie said that she went to bat for him in the past, and that he'd he better not screw it up.

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=199843349

Here is Evans, for those who haven't seen him before.

charlesevans_profile.jpg

Lashley II!

Good lord man, his cock is pretty much hanging out.

I just about did a spit-take when I read your post. :lol:

It's funny because it's, unfortunately, true.

Thank you.

Cena's torn peck said that they're probably going to be talking about the TNA script tonight, so I guess they're live.

They're live just about every week now that Alvarez has taken over.

And I don't know if they'll talk about the TNA script; I just said that if someone calls in and asks about it, they might.

Halfway through, and they haven't mentioned it once.

Is WOL always so insanely overloaded with commercials? Like, "worse than the old one-hour Impact" loaded with commercials. They've literally come back from a three-minute break, done two minutes of show, and gone on to a five-minute break.

Am I the only one who doesn't get why "Rock; This Is Your Life" is so popular? I'm easily amused, but I didn't think it was funny then and I still don't. Of all the things The Rock and Foley have done to make me laugh over the years this was not one of them.

I understand it got the highest ratings ever, but the segment isn't that good. Anyone remember what it was up against on Nitro?

At this point, there appears to be little interest from WWE in Senshi, who is finishing up with TNA. If anything they would be willing to offer a developmental contract but given his connections in the independents and his ability to keep an active schedule with outside bookings it's extremely unlikely Senshi would take such a role as it may be considered a step back. He has a strong following in the US and overseas and to that end he is very well respected amongst his peers so leaving TNA doesn't hurt him as much as TNA would like to think it does.

While it's been public knowledge that Killings and Senshi have asked and were granted their releases, their remains several other talents who have requested said releases but did so in a less public fashion. Right now TNA is doing what they can to keep the additional talent from leaving the company. Moral is low in the back and despite the rumors, while their are some that have a desire or interest in being brought into WWE, the truth remains that many will either be rejected or thrown into the Developmental System until they can wash off the Stigma of these talents being affiliated with TNA. It should be interesting though that a majority of those that addressed the issue on a more private forum, a great deal of them plan to work overseas or in Mexico and do not, despite internet rumors, expect to be immediately signed to WWE. There has been calls by talent to Tye Bailey and John Laurinitus however nothing to an extreme as people are led to believe on the net. Everyday WWE is contacted by someone in TNA or by an authorize rep of the talent to find out if they could be brought up.

credit: wrestling observer newsletter

WWE has been auditioning announcers for Smackdown. JBL has been itching to get back in the ring for some time now.

- There are no plans for Rob Van Dam to return into the fold. He was flown on a private jet with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff to Raw last week. RVD is not interested in working a full-time schedule at the present time.

- WWE is considering Steve Corino for a producer/agent role in the company.

- The plan heading into Armageddon was for Triple H to beat Jeff Hardy, but was apparently changed since it was pretty well known Trips was going over.

JBL will be a huge loss to SD! when he gets back in the ring. I think he is much, much more valuable as a color commentator than he is in ring. I wouldn't want to be John Morrison right now. I bet first thing JBL does is get a tag partner and a title shot.

Punk vs MVP has been announced for ECW this week. Could be a helluva match.

- WWE is considering Steve Corino for a producer/agent role in the company.

Hopefully it's one that allows him to work in-ring as well. I'm not one of these people who still seems to think ECW should be more like the original ECW even though it'll never happen... but, Corino would work well as an ally for Punk if he ever needed one. Or a feud, either or.

I just can't picture RVD being on a private plane with Bischoff and Hogan. Unless they spent the entire flight smoking weed, which is a pretty funny visual.

I listened to a shoot interview with IIRC Honky Tonk Man (It was some 80s WWF guy) where he talked about how Hulk was the biggest pothead in the locker room back in the day.

- The plan heading into Armageddon was for Triple H to beat Jeff Hardy, but was apparently changed since it was pretty well known Trips was going over.

(wait for it...)

Since when did that warrant a booking change?

Am I the only one who doesn't get why "Rock; This Is Your Life" is so popular? I'm easily amused, but I didn't think it was funny then and I still don't. Of all the things The Rock and Foley have done to make me laugh over the years this was not one of them.

I understand it got the highest ratings ever, but the segment isn't that good. Anyone remember what it was up against on Nitro?

I thought that segment sucked eggs. I think everybody stuck around waiting for a big pay-off that never came.

It's only because they said HHH would win before the show.

It's easy for anyone to say "Plans are for HHH to win tonight", then after he loses say "Plans were changed because the finish became too known!"

Woah! We gots us some psychics workin for the observer. Where do they get their insider news? 100% accurate!

According to sources that we have spoken with, the running plan right now for RAW's WrestleMania 24 main event appears to be involving Triple H, Batista and or Randy Orton.

WWE's creative team and Vince McMahon are said to be big on Triple H vs. Batista. They feel that while it's conservative, it's a proven commodity and would probably be the biggest drawing match they could have. The USA Network, which screens and has a heavy influence on WWE storylines, is pushing for a Randy Orton vs. Batista main event. This of course, was the running plan for WrestleMania 22 until Batista's injury derailed all plans.

Their belief is that the match up is more fresh. Either way, both sides seem to feel that Batista should be back on the Raw brand and will likely be the man walking out of the big show with the WWE Championship. Early talks involved doing a four way between all four former members of Evolution, however those plans were scrapped. Sentiment within the WWE was that Flair's final match should be a one-on-one affair.

The Undertaker vs. Edge appears to likely be the "other" big main event for the show, with the company using the undefeated streak of both at WrestleMania as part of the build. It would seem the first seed was planted at Survivor Series during Edge's return to the company when he attacked Undertaker.

Of course, these plans are almost always subject to change, but for now, this is where the company is at.

Don't know how true this is, didn't get a source.

Hope this wasn't posted before:

According to PWI ,Candice will once again pose for Playboy this year doing the Wrestlemania cross promotion deal.

eh looks like they couldn't get any of the other girls to do it so they do a repeat from just 2 years ago

Hope this wasn't posted before:

According to PWI ,Candice will once again pose for Playboy this year doing the Wrestlemania cross promotion deal.

eh looks like they couldn't get any of the other girls to do it so they do a repeat from just 2 years ago

Or playboy doesn't want any of the others that said they would....

Victoria has said she would do it numerous times......guess either the WWE or Playboy don't want her in it.

So, WWE's gonna make another magazine?

from their corporate page.

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. is looking for a talented Designer to be a part of a magazine launch, sister magazine to flagship WWE magazine with a readership of 4.5 million.