TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

Her tits aren't even that great; they're average. It's just given the rest of her, it was reasonable to assume they would be mangled or misshapen somehow.

I bet her cunt smells like the end result of an expressed anal gland.

I'll never quite understand British women's nonchalantness towards going topless in public. They're every bit as boob-obsessed a culture as we are and yet go to any beach there and you see tits everywhere. God I was born in the wrong country.

I'll never quite understand British women's nonchalantness towards going topless in public. They're every bit as boob-obsessed a culture as we are and yet go to any beach there and you see tits everywhere. God I was born in the wrong country.

These sentiments were inspired by Amy Winehouse frolicking about with less clothing than the world wishes her to wear?

Actually it was inspired by seeing topless pictures of Bob Geldof's skanky daughter last week. She's not too attractive, although leaps and bounds better than Winehouse. But who isn't?

I think I need to point out the women in your "Brits go topless" scenerio: Peaches Geldof & Amy Winehouse. In my experience in abroad countries( again, all of this nudity takes place in foreign destinations e.g spain, the canary islands turkey etc. This type of nudity would never be tolerated on a UK or Irish beach) at least 90% of the women that go topless aren't that attractive to begin with. You do come across the group of several "attractive" women who are together, and sunbathing topless, but (at least in my experience) most of the women that walk around topless are usually 20-30 pounds overweight and/or ugly while they sunbathe next to their boyfriends. Oh, and there tits aren't that good or in proportion to their bodies (a-cups not matching the belly).

My theory for this is the "im hot, I can get away with less is more" against the "im with the girls, i dont have alot going on and I need to get laid. Walk around topless it is". Again, this all takes place in other countries where they're less breast infactuated and have been desensitised/ don't give a shit.

I don't know who she looks more like, the kid from the new Halloween or early Meatloaf.

This is terrible though, she was like a more accessible Jennifer Aniston with ass and you can't blame that entire picture on one bad angle. She's got the arms of a fat, 13 year old on 'roids.