TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

Does anyone know if she's still actually recording new music? I imagine that something produced by someone in that state would have to be at least half-way interesting.

She is. She's actually one of these artists that are really prolific, she apparently writes songs all the time. It's a matter of releasing them. Prince has expressed interest in working with her... now that is a collaboration I'd be down for. There's actually a lot of people wanting to work with her, but the one I'd actually kill to see is Shane MacGowan. Somebody needs to get them together stat.

trippy_and_toothy_2.jpg

Guest !!!

I want that to be made into a shirt. I'll wear it after she dies.

Also, this thread is being retired to Classics pending her inevitable demise, but not a day sooner.

There's a clip of an out of it Amy performing ain't too proud to beg with the rolling stones, and all through out Keith Richards was giving her this total 'WTF?' look. You know things are bad when even Keith Richards is appalled at the state your in. Jaggar was a professional though and managed to lead her throughout and stop her from falling down.

Good one. If I ever pulled the trigger on a Winehouse tattoo, it'd be the horse toothed one posted above, but that's a good frontrunner for second.

Guest Vitamin X

Winehouse is such a fuck-up, that even Courtney Love would look at her and say, "Damn. That bitch is messed up."

I love it.

Am I the only one that gets a excited when this thread gets bumped?

Nope.

Guest Vitamin X

Alright sorry, but she does look quite fuckable in that yellow dress up there.

God, I really need to get over my thing for troubled women.

Guest The Elements of Style
Alright sorry, but she does look quite fuckable in that yellow dress up there.

Well, unless there's more detail that we can't see, I'd posit that a wax figure is quite literally the opposite of "fuckable."

She's just been rushed to the hospital so this thread may be close to reaching its gruesome conclusion.

I'm just waiting for the inevitable Praise & Worship album that she'll release after she gets out of rehab/prison/my basement

Guest The Elements of Style
She's just been rushed to the hospital so this thread may be close to reaching its gruesome conclusion.

I hope to hear more about this on tonight's installment of Chelsea Lately!