TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

Guest Blue Man Czech

That's it. It's over. It's all over. It took two months, but Black Lushus did what none of us could. Congratulations, Black Lushus, on completing the task at hand. Now that we're done with this exercise, let's get back to what's really important in the Music folder. I'm not gonna use the C-word here, but it's certainly something to take into consideration.

Guest Blue Man Czech

Nope, you won the thread. Actually, Kreese found a couple good ones earlier, but you best fulfilled the spirit of the thread. I think it's time to call it a day.

Strange. Her downward spiral was what made me love her in the first place, but now that I do, I'd be happy for her pulling herself together.

I'll always have the memories, if it lasts.

wino1.jpg

I dream about seeing that coming towards me in the pale moonlight.

Strange. Her downward spiral was what made me love her in the first place, but now that I do, I'd be happy for her pulling herself together.

I'll always have the memories, if it lasts.

wino1.jpg

I dream about seeing that coming towards me in the pale moonlight.

Both of you need therapy...

Guest Vitamin X

I'm with Milky on this one. I actually find her pretty attractive, except for the bad teeth. The dark hair works for her a lot better than the blonde though. All the pictures of her blonde are wretched. She does have a bit of a Sarah Silverman vibe to her.

Either way, she's beyond fuckable.

gallery_enlarged-0313_amy_winehouse_wtf_01.jpg

This picture is just soo awesome. Her fascination with her own thumb... just so right.

Either way, she's beyond fuckable.

Dude... Her face is beyond awful. I don't even particularly object to the emaciation of her figure, but yeesh, that face.

TheSuperficial.com had this to say regarding the deterioration of her face:

Impetigo starts as a red sore that quickly ruptures, oozes for a few days and then forms a yellowish-brown crust that looks like honey or brown sugar. The disease is highly contagious, and scratching or touching the sores is likely to spread the infection to other parts of the body as well as to other people.

It still looks oddly like meth damage to me.

Guest Beastalentier

In 1st grade, there was this kid that had terrible impetigo from licking around his lips when he had colds, so his mouth area was always covered with crust and scabs and stuff. Had this been a public school, I think he would've been removed.

Nice.

Say, MST3K fans... I just noticed that in Teenage Strangler, the chick that's singing on top of the counter in the soda shop kinda looks like Wino. One of the jokes was "Patti Smith: the early years.", but Amy would have been even more appropriate, had she been famous at the time.