TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

Guest Vitamin X

This is from 2004. Amazing difference.

Yeah, fuck it, I think she was hot. Fuck my thing for troubled women.

(note: I've been drinking)

amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg

winehouseBM_800x652.jpg

Girls actually get insulted that I like them when I tell them Amy Winehouse is my celebrity crush, so I've started saying it's Heath Ledger instead. That gets em wet.

amy_winehouse_4_wenn1832955.jpg

winehouseBM_800x652.jpg

Girls actually get insulted that I like them when I tell them Amy Winehouse is my celebrity crush, so I've started saying it's Heath Ledger instead. That gets em wet.

between him and johnny depp... you can't go wrong.

looks like winehouse got a tan....

dirty.jpg

It was 8 months ago.... I have drank dozens upon dozens of gallons of booze since then. Me brain broke.

-----

This story from a few days ago was tremendous though

Amy Winehouse Takes 12 Year Old Clubbing

Amy Winehouse proved what a responsible godparent she can be by taking her 12 year old goddaughter Dionne Bromfield out clubbing with her in London.

A source tells British newspaper The Daily Mirror, "Amy was in a right state, slurring her words and falling all over the place.

"It was sad to see a young girl being left to babysit her - it should be the other way around."

At one point Amy fell down drunkenly to the floor, which shocked the little girl. But in true Amy style, she got back up and continued partying.

The real question is, who in their right mind would trust their kid with Amy Winehouse??

From thesuperficial.com

MEDICS are worried Amy’s brain was damaged by the cannabis overdose – she displayed symptoms normally associated with schizophrenia.

The pal yesterday said: “The future is bleak, bleak, bleak. Mitch does everything he can to protect his daughter - but his ‘explanation’ for Amy’s hospital dash in July was just simply untrue. She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a s***load of pot to suffer that severe a reaction."

Is it possible she had her weed laced with something? This coming from the guy whose hardest interaction with drugs was a contact high off a roommates hippie girlfriend.

But seriously... I thought that marijuana was un-ODable.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

No fucking way. I smoked four ounces of pot in one day and drove to Hot N' Now.

From thesuperficial.com

MEDICS are worried Amy’s brain was damaged by the cannabis overdose – she displayed symptoms normally associated with schizophrenia.

The pal yesterday said: “The future is bleak, bleak, bleak. Mitch does everything he can to protect his daughter - but his ‘explanation’ for Amy’s hospital dash in July was just simply untrue. She had smoked an inhuman amount of hash which resulted in acute cannabis poisoning. You have to take a s***load of pot to suffer that severe a reaction."

Was the pal perhaps singing this to the tune of Rehab?

Any suggestions for a Winehouse tattoo? I should just steal one of hers... "Daddy's Girl"? That'd be pretty rockin', especially considering it would be framing a portrait of GG Allin on me.

I probably will really get that. Sis has agreed to do whatever work I want just for practice/to be nice, but she could do that right now, it's simple enough.

She kinda wants to piss our parents off (her mom and my dad, we aren't really related) too, though, and I think "Daddy's Girl" would do nicely. I haven't asked her yet, but I'm sure she'll jump at the chance.