TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

Any suggestions for a Winehouse tattoo? I should just steal one of hers... "Daddy's Girl"? That'd be pretty rockin', especially considering it would be framing a portrait of GG Allin on me.

Hmm. My ex had a tattoo of a .22 Ruger on the side of her neck, and underneath it, it said "Daddy's Girl". It was fucking rad, but also incredibly warped. It was a weird microcosm.

Despite that she looks like trailer trash, she does have a nice rack.

What? No she doesn't. Look at them. They're two scoops of breasts. There's nothing nice about them. They're probably the most normal thing about her.

The friend then revealed how Amy unveiled intimate details of her sex life with 26-year-old Blake.

“It’s been a real eye-opener,” said our source. “Amy told me they were mad for each other, experimenting all the time.

“Mostly it was Blake suggesting new things but Amy doesn’t need encouragement. They were like animals, at it all the time.

“Just like they were with drugs, they pushed themselves to the limit.

“They were into threesomes. It was Blake’s idea but Amy said she’d been with women before so it wasn’t a problem. She said she’s had a string of female lovers.

“Whenever Blake said he wanted three-in-a-bed Amy would fix it.

“They didn’t care about sharing themselves with others because it turned them on. They thought they were on this sexual journey together.

“And the pair of them were into some real kinky stuff, not just the usual bondage and sex games but really gross stuff

you couldn’t mention in a newspaper.

Guest Czecherbear

FZamy.jpg

I dunno, it was my first thought. Probably because I'm listening to Lumpy Gravy right now. And liking it!