TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GCWPatrick

2/4/08 Raw Thread

WWE.com

It’s often said that everything is bigger in Texas. Tonight on Raw, John Cena's return from injury could be put to two big tests when the Superstars sweep into the state’s capital of Austin.

First, Cena will kick off Raw with an official contract signing for his WWE Championship match at No Way Out with Randy Orton. Last week, "The Champ" sent Orton a painful message with an FU that told the WWE Champion that he was coming to take his title back at No Way Out. The Legend Killer, who put Cena on the shelf to begin with, knows his nemesis is a threat to his reign. Is he plotting some kind of revenge? Is he laying a trap for Cena?

Speaking of tests, poor Hornswoggle will undergo his greatest test in "tough love" tonight. One week after his father, Mr. McMahon, told him he was ashamed of him for his performance in the Royal Rumble, Hornswoggle will be forced to join the first-ever "Kiss My Ass Club" in HD.

In other Raw news, last week, Jeff Hardy made it perfectly clear he has no intention of turning tail and running after having come so close to WWE gold. Just how he will make his presence felt is yet to be seen, especially since he will be one of six competitors in the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out. And how will the rest of the Superstars involved in the Chamber – Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, JBL and Umaga – seek to get an advantage with an opportunity to face the WWE Champion at WrestleMania at stake?

And with another frustratingly close loss to Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix, Mickie James appears to be at her boiling point. What will it take for the Diva to finally score a victory over The Glamazon? And is she prepared to do whatever it takes?

To find out the answers to these questions, tune in to Raw live 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

WWE.com

Speaking of tests, poor Hornswoggle will undergo his greatest test in "tough love" tonight. One week after his father, Mr. McMahon, told him he was ashamed of him for his performance in the Royal Rumble, Hornswoggle will be forced to join the first-ever "Kiss My Ass Club" in HD.

Oh fuck, it was just a matter of time before WWE had to show it in HD. :angry:

Above comment, we're WATCHING Raw, but we've got what seems to be audio from the DX tag match last week.

Edit:

They fixed it at 3 minutes past.

Double edit:

Guys in the chatroom make me believe this only affected the English viewers.

Hmmm..the stage seems to be on the opposite side from what it normally is. Either that, or the hard cameras on the other side. (But the No Way Out ads on the left instead of the right, so I'm pretty sure its backwards. Weird. )

Guest TheFabulousJakey

Are the divas all just jumping brands now? They didn't even mention Kelly being on ECW and Victoria being on Smackdown ...

The wrestlers really need some different color schemes.

Everyone seems to be wearing red/white now. So all the t-shirts look the same. Jericho/HBK/Orton/Edge etc. Should have kept Jericho with the blue, especially since the red looks stupid with all of his blue lights and stuff.

Yea, it's something so small, but it makes a difference IMO.

Jeff Hardy is really, really over.

I know it's a college town...but he's really really over.

So, Snitsky's a heel because he's ugly and he likes to hurt people? That's it? I'm trying to make sure he hasn't doesn't anything heelish since he squashed Kane's love child. Except Kane was a heel at the time, so it wasn't really heelish.

Hey! Super Crazy gets screen time!