TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MFer

So Scarlett Johansson and Penelope Cruz are doing

Link

Check the comments below for your amusement.

EDIT: Can I get a mod here to change the thread title, since the word "together" was chopped off?

red-tinted photography dark room

That is the only part that worries me that the lighting, and shadows will keep us from seeing anything significant. We better see more then a couple of shadows touching....

i don't think there's ever been a bare nipple in a woody allen movie. even if there's any truth to this and it's not just a publicity stunt, this one will probably not deliver in the way it's expected to.

Guest NYankees

Has anybody seen the picture of Scarlett with pimples all over her face? I'll pass!!!!

Yeah, because your body is 100% pimple-free, I'm sure.

i don't think there's ever been a bare nipple in a woody allen movie. even if there's any truth to this and it's not just a publicity stunt, this one will probably not deliver in the way it's expected to.

Exactly. It's a damn Woody Allen movie. There's never been anything sexy in a Woody Allen movie. Don't get your hopes up, people.

Yeah, because your body is 100% pimple-free, I'm sure.

Exactly. It's a damn Woody Allen movie. There's never been anything sexy in a Woody Allen movie. Don't get your hopes up, people.

I wanna say you're wrong but I cant think of the name of the movie.

red-tinted photography dark room

That is the only part that worries me that the lighting, and shadows will keep us from seeing anything significant. We better see more then a couple of shadows touching....

that's okay, I jerked off to her dry humping Johnathan Rhys-Meyers in Match Point, so this will work just fine.

Yeah, I was about to say, there was some sexy in matchpoint.

You know...I have never been a fan of Penelope Cruz.

Yeah, I was about to say, there was some sexy in matchpoint.

You know...I have never been a fan of Penelope Cruz.

She had her moments of sexy in Banditas or whatever its called. I got the DVD for free.

Yeah, but she was being so severely out sexied in that movie, I barely noticed her.

Hard to top Selma in fishnets and a bust revealing top.

Scarlett Johanson looks like my junior high buddy Kevin. Dead on save for slightly longer hair, makeup, and being a woman. I can't get into her for that reason.

'course I have a huge girl-crush on Rose McGowan. I'd do damn near anything to do some naked dancing with her. Mmmm...

-Annie

I saw the movie.

Really not that erotic

So, is the movie any good?

It's a fun little movie. Penelope Cruz steals everything, she's great. I enjoyed Rebecca Hall too. Scarlett is there to look pretty.

The voiceover narration takes a bit to get used to, as it did in Little Children. I say Woody redeemed himself for Cassandra's Dream, which is all I asked for

Yeah, but she was being so severely out sexied in that movie, I barely noticed her.

Hard to top Selma in fishnets and a bust revealing top.

How about Sofía Vergara in fishnets and a bust revealing top?

Upon further review, I don't think they could put Salma and Sofía in a movie together; that might be too much hotness for the film to handle.

They may need to perform live in my living room.