TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

OAO Raw Thread - February 18, 2008

6% of WWE fans are gay.

I also made that comment after I saw the stats

Or they're women.

You know, a boob slip would be really appropriate right now. You know, just give up all the goods anyways, while this angle's going on.

good grief the wwe dropped the ball there with candice's return. how anti climatic can you get. That was such a ready made hot feud (at least by women's standards) and that is all they do? lol idiots.

good grief the wwe dropped the ball there with candice's return. how anti climatic can you get. That was such a ready made hot feud (at least by women's standards) and that is all they do? lol idiots.

I agree that was bland as hell. All of those return vignettes for her and we get that corny stuff.

Is anyone else besides me getting a little sick of the Santino ass kissing, nuthugging sessions? Good lord man, give it a rest already guys. The guy does the same shit every week and you guys are hanging off his nutsack like he's the second coming of the Rock.

Being the resident optimist of TMS...I can honestly say that tonight has been pretty...well...sub-par. It doesn't help that the crowd licks every inch of my ass...they could at least try to be a little bit more entusiastic.

The MITB matches were pointless...like people have said, it would have been better if there was some actual thought as to who was going to win.

Mayweathe and Show is going to be pretty entertaining, but I wouldn't know how to book it personally. If they wrestle, they can't expect people, even the casual fan, to expect Mayweather to have a chance, so who knows what they'll do.