TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

May 31: EliteXC on CBS

Just slightly over two minutes of fighting in the first hour.

No kidding. If they don't have a fight get out of the first round then there could be too much crappy filler...kinda like what we're seeing now.

And EVERY fight on the main card has Round One KO potential.

I would have started laughing if the chick asked Kimbo when "Kevin" became "Kimbo" and he said, "About 10 minutes ago bitch!" then proceeded to go Rhino on her.

I guess that's just me though. I'm sick like that.

I've been pretty happy with the card so far even though the first 2 fights had about 2 1/2 minutes of action in 55 minutes of TV time. Carano lumped that other chick up pretty badly despite being gassed halfway through the first round. If the last two fights are as action packed as the ones we've seen that's about the best Elite XC could have hoped for.

Carano showed a tremendous amount of determination in that fight. You could see her gasping for air and she still kept throwing.

Now if we get an appearance from Tyson or Sapp at the end of the show it will be a perfect night of fights.

Carano showed a tremendous amount of determination in that fight. You could see her gasping for air and she still kept throwing.

Now if we get an appearance from Tyson or Sapp at the end of the show it will be a perfect night of fights.

Sapp dancing down to the ring after Slice knocks out Thompson (if it happens) and calling him out would be tremendous.

I am going to laugh my ass off if this fight goes the distance and they have no time for main event.

I wonder, would CBS let it air, as in "live sports event" roll-over, or would they cut it off?

I am going to laugh my ass off if this fight goes the distance and they have no time for main event.

I wonder, would CBS let it air, as in "live sports event" roll-over, or would they cut it off?

I was starting to wonder that when I saw how late Carano/Young was going on. My guess is they'd let it go. They'd only be cutting off local news or something.

Sapp dancing down to the ring after Slice knocks out Thompson (if it happens) and calling him out would be tremendous.

Sapp has always wanted to be a star in America and this would be the perfect opportunity for him to fulfill that dream. It would be ironic if they meet up as Sapp was essentially Japan's version of Kimbo initially before becoming a pop-culture icon.

If Tyson enters I won't have the words!

So am I the only one who gets crappy CBS connection?

The picture's not been perfectly clear the whole night, but nothing too noticeable. But now all of a sudden it's acting like it wants to cut out..

And now it's just a black picture with sound :(, screw them.

Oooh, that is one nasty cut