TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

May 31: EliteXC on CBS

Yeah, this sucks now... hopefully it doesn't kill the viewers. It was a great fight until that though.

It is kinda convenient a fight on its way to going way past 11 pm gets stopped just in time for your late local news...

Oh, Marvin.

I think this will leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths

It is kinda convenient a fight on its way to going way past 11 pm gets stopped just in time for your late local news...

It's not the last fight, throwing that idea in the pile of nonsense.

oh really...didnt know.

Oh, Marvin.

I think this will leave a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths

I personally think it'll create more hype for a second fight.

edit- Having never seen this guy, damn, fuck cauliflower ear, this guy has something I've never seen before. His ear is huge.

What they hell was that, Kimbo was unresponsive the last minute 1/2, no fight, that should've been stopped.

Man Thompson was jobbed

I agree Bob, "real fighting" huh?

Well I don't know, I think it's sort of obvious they were pushing for Kimbo to win...a few times at the end of the second where it didn't look like he was protecting himself. And at the stop, Thompson looked like he could have kept going...

But I guess they're saying it was stopped for the ear.

also quite a few times where it looked like Kimbo had a guillotine for sure, but couldn't lock it. Guess because he isn't trained for that.

Bullshit stop, Thompson looked ok and was winning the fight.

I don't know anything about Slice so I can't say he was exposed, but he got stuck in a psuedo-crucifix multiple times and he didn't appear to be any stronger physically than Thompson. (Although he obviously had great punching power)

Well I don't know, I think it's sort of obvious they were pushing for Kimbo to win...a few times at the end of the second where it didn't look like he was protecting himself. And at the stop, Thompson looked like he could have kept going...

But I guess they're saying it was stopped for the ear.

also quite a few times where it looked like Kimbo had a guillotine for sure, but couldn't lock it. Guess because he isn't trained for that.

You can't pull a guillotine from side control without an amazing amount of strength, just because you give up all the leverage to the other guy, and by having your head turned in that direction, it makes it much harder to finish on top of that.