TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Raw 3/10/08

Damn Punk, really is back in the Doghouse, huh?

ZOMG BERRIED~!

For what it's worth, it was a decent match for it's length.

If Punk got "BERRIED~!", I doubt I'd care much. I'm kind of apathetic towards the kid, but he is probably one of the most over guys on the roster, and is a tremendous worker when he wants too be. I don't like seeing him lose so much.

Punk is a kid?

Damn Punk, really is back in the Doghouse, huh?

ZOMG BERRIED~!

For what it's worth, it was a decent match for it's length.

If Punk got "BERRIED~!", I doubt I'd care much. I'm kind of apathetic towards the kid, but he is probably one of the most over guys on the roster, and is a tremendous worker when he wants too be. I don't like seeing him lose so much.

Punk is a kid?

Figure of speech.

I hope the rest of the Raws have a crowd half as decent as Milwaukee has been..

It's a shame they've had to suffer through such a shitty Raw

Seriously, was it really necessary for this to be a three hour show?

How exactly is this such a shitty show? It might not be the best, but it hasn't been bad either.

Much like WCW Nitro, it's filler galore.

I'm surprised Hogan hasn't shown up(ala Foley) to pick up his paycheck.

Thank god for Youtube as I can just skip over the crap and watch the segments/matches that might be worthwhile.

And from the look of things, the same can be said about Wrestlemania

I think you might have been lost in the shuffle for the nomination of Worst TSM Poster.

Filler galore = AOK to me, since it's doing a damn good job building to Mania in the process.

Losing to Edge semi-cleanly is nothing like losing to Chavo without the least bit of cheating. I'll never understand how losing to the current World Champion means you're in the doghouse. Punk got to look better against Edge than Kane did against HHH.

Let the sports radio hosts rip on Mayweather for getting involved with the WWE monologues begin is 5..4..3..2..1..

Let the sports radio hosts rip on Mayweather for getting involved with the WWE monologues begin is 5..4..3..2..1..

Or wait for a more official announcement instead of King and JR vaguely bantering back and forth about it

Or wait for a more official announcement instead of King and JR vaguely bantering back and forth about it

Somehow I don't think Jim Rome, Mariotti and the rest will wait for an official announcement.

Now stick Cena/Orton vs. RAW in that cage that WCW had Hogan/Savage fight all the heels in and then we're talking about the RAW of the year!

Now stick Cena/Orton vs. RAW in that cage that WCW had Hogan/Savage fight all the heels in and then we're talking about the RAW of the year!

Only if Zeus shows up...

DOOMSDAY CAGE!

I thought the same exact thing.

If Orton hits Cena with a reviving RKO, I'd mark out.

Only if Zeus shows up...

With the Zodiac!!!! Yes.....No.....Yes...No.

Somehow I don't think Jim Rome, Mariotti and the rest will wait for an official announcement.

wwe.com pretty much confirmed it's a work as the article about the weigh-in had this passage . . .

The mammoth grabbed “Money,” scooping him up and tossing him into a group of WWE Superstars on the arena floor. Shane McMahon and security had to step in to separate Mayweather’s posse and the Superstars, but as they did, a bigger concern arose: The Greatest Fighter in the World slinked away clutching his right elbow, appearing to have suffered a possible injury. The extent of the possible injury is unknown, as "Money" and his camp quickly left the Bradley Center before he could be evaluated.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/6066602/maniaweighin

DOOMSDAY CAGE!

I thought the same exact thing.

So when Flair takes the pin, hopefully he doesn't have to retire.

This show tonight wasn't as good as the 15th anniversary show, but I didn't expect it to be. There was some good stuff on it like Jericho/Jeff, with Jericho getting his 8th IC title or so (how sad is that?). That said there were too many non match segments, stuff like Finlay/Kennedy and the whole silly Jillian thing interrupting US Express vs. Sheik/Volkoff.

I paid attention tonight to Cena's crowd reaction based on what some have said on here. Man, he's really not over at all at this point. It's gotten to the point where what used to be a 50/50 reaction with women and kids cheering with the 18+ males booing has become 50% boos, 20% cheers, and 30% apathy.