TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beastalentier

In this thread, Marvin should say goodbye.

Guest Beastalentier

If Marvin is going to be banned, which by all accounts, he should be, I believe that with his remarkable tenure at this Scott Keith-originated forum (and not all of his tenure is as shitty as the last two years!), he should be given one final chance to get his affairs in order, make any goodbyes he wants to make, tell us all to fuck ourselves, and not just be randomly zapped in the middle of a big clusterfuck, like CronoT, or for some ticky-tack duplicate violation, like WP. Make it a clear-cut Big Exit.

And then ban him.

Guest Vitamin X

randomguy, remember that it was my crusade that brought you back and de-modded someone I know better than you. Do not question our intentions.

Wait, Marvin is going to be banned for winning "worst poster"? I know the guy is bad, but there's no need to ban him.

Wait, Marvin is going to be banned for winning "worst poster"? I know the guy is bad, but there's no need to ban him.

The argument here is that since Dave won best poster and was given mod status, if Marvin wins worst poster (which, as the pledged delegate count clearly shows, is mathematically guaranteed), then he should be banned.

Crying for someones banned reminds me of the little snitch that went to the principal for someone making fun of them. Yall bunch of pussies.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Simon, you're a dumbshit. They're the people making fun of someone, not the snitch.

Whatever happened to just giving him a new name and a gay avatar? Has that gone out of style?

*cue Full House theme*

You see people, it's guys like Marvin and MVP and EHME that make this forum what it is. Without there particular brand of posting, we'd have nothing to point to as an example when new posters wanna know whats acceptable. By eliminating the lower end of our forum, we're removing the contrast that makes the good ones actually seem good. I mean is being a good poster on a message board really that impressive without being able to say "see im better than that guy"? No. We're just dorks. And I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be a dork with someone to look down on, then just a dork.

So I say, let 'em stay! If anything, so we can all feel better about ourselves.

Marvin's not doing himself any favors by saying that Elijah Burke would make Floyd Mayweather look bad in a boxing ring. There's dumb and then there is DUMB.

Elijah Burke was officially 98-1 (not 103-1 like WWF says) as an amateur boxer.

I know it probably wasnt against top notch talent, and Im not saying hed win, but he'd probably make Mayweather at least look bad before getting knocked out. Thats why it would never happen, because even if Mayweather knocked him out, if he's made look bad by a wrestler in a "real" boxing match then it would be worse for him than if he actually lost.

Marvin's not doing himself any favors by saying that Elijah Burke would make Floyd Mayweather look bad in a boxing ring. There's dumb and then there is DUMB.

Elijah Burke was officially 98-1 (not 103-1 like WWF says) as an amateur boxer.

I know it probably wasnt against top notch talent, and Im not saying hed win, but he'd probably make Mayweather at least look bad before getting knocked out. Thats why it would never happen, because even if Mayweather knocked him out, if he's made look bad by a wrestler in a "real" boxing match then it would be worse for him than if he actually lost.

He can't be made to look much worse by what he's doing now, so your whole point is.... pointless.

But setting that aside and looking at skill, that amateur record means shit. Floyd Mayweather is the freakin' P4P boxing champion. The next boxer/fighter to make him look bad will be the first.

Simon, you're a dumbshit. They're the people making fun of someone, not the snitch.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but in my case it was! All these little pussy can't handle me calling them fag.

Anyway, I still hate it how people can take a message forum so serious, that they actually cry for someones ban. King Kamala is the best example of what I'm saying. I really doubt dude has any social life what-so-ever.

I dont get why saying Burke could at least hang with Mayweather for a couple rounds is such a crazy thing. Its not like I was crazy to say something like "Burke would obviously KO him 30 seconds into the first round" or something equally obsurd. I dont see how him hanging in for 4 rounds with Mayweather would be impossible..and it would make Mayweather look bad because Burke would never be called a former amateur boxer by anyone covering it, and if Mayweather can't beat a pro wrestler in the first round, then everyone would surely be going "OMG, he must surely not be as great as we all think he is".

1st off... Who knows if Elijah Burke's amatuer boxing record is even legit, you do know there is such thing as kayfabe right Marvin?

2nd off... When was the last time Elijah Burke's seriously trained boxing? Problay not for years.

3rd off... Floyd Mayweather is easily one of the most physically gifted, and intelligent boxers OF ALL TIME.

Elijah Burke has never fought in a professional fight, without headgear, and certain rules. There is no way you can except someone who hasn't boxed in years(if he has at all to begin with), and who hasn't even fought professional to hang with one of the greatest of all time.

I amatuer boxed when I was young, I stopped when I was 17... I've had 27 amatuer fights and had a 24-3 record, and there is no way I would be able to even hang to professional tomato cans, in a legit pro fight. Just shut the fuck up Marvin.

Anyway, I still hate it how people can take a message forum so serious, that they actually cry for someones ban. King Kamala is the best example of what I'm saying. I really doubt dude has any social life what-so-ever.

I love you too, Simon :wub:

But I don't think this Burke dude even has an amateur background. He has an unsubstantiated record fighting in some clubs in south Florida. There's no evidence whatsoever that he had any skill as a boxer. Weight advantage aside, Mayweather would eat him for lunch. You sound like a mark.

But I don't think this Burke dude even has an amateur background. He has an unsubstantiated record fighting in some clubs in south Florida. There's no evidence whatsoever that he had any skill as a boxer. Weight advantage aside, Mayweather would eat him for lunch. You sound like a mark.

I heard somewhere he won in the National Silver Gloves tournament (10-15 year olds) but I cant find anything from 1988-1993 about the tournament to verify so who knows.

And I know that the WWF's 103-1 record with 102 KOs is flat out lie, but Burke himself claims 98-1, but its almost impossible to verify that either which is why I mentioned it in the very first post I made earlier today on it.

And I happen to like him as a wrestler, but he doesnt really do anything anymore on ECW and I figure its probably not too long before he's off TV at the rate he's going, especially with Kofi "Im always happy mon" Kingston and Shelton on the ECW roster.

The argument here is that since Dave won best poster and was given mod status, if Marvin wins worst poster (which, as the pledged delegate count clearly shows, is mathematically guaranteed), then he should be banned.

Giving Milky Mod status had NOTHING to do with him winning the tourney. I just thought he would make a good mod.

And Marv isn't going anywhere.

Not even some sort of period of Marv freeness?

Like for a week?

COME ON! WE DESERVE SOMETHING FOR CLICKING A BUTTON!

Guest Vitamin X

Man, that's as good a reason as any (some would argue among a lot) of a reason to hate Mole as the owner of this place.