TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Goal line blitz

So the owner of the team my HB is on (Griz) wants to trade for my DE (Eric LeBeau) ASAP. I told him to contact the owner of Smartmarks FC if he wants. I'll be going there next season either way so it's up to you.

fodder if you're out there, log into GLB so none of the non-TSMers can get the team taken away; if you're inactive for two weeks support can take the team and you haven't logged in since the 12th.

I realize that, but if somebody on the team wants to buy it we kinda need to keep it in the TSM bloodline, so to speak. If it's sold to somebody else because fodder's kicked out then that's the end of it. It was talked about a couple pages ago, don't know if whoever was interested then is still interested now.

OK, so it's real apparent that I need to address the team situation.

In order to take over the team the following conditions must be met

1) An agent must be a GM of the team

2) An agent must have 1000 Flex Points

3) I give tech support word that I'm handing ownership over to the agent that meets conditions (1) and (2)

We do that and we can have a non-hostile takeover. PM me if you're down.

If the team gets the attention it deserves from the GMs, and this isn't a bashing from the current selection, then I'll stick around and not look else where. I will be asking for some money to help fund my coke addiction, and get some new equipment.

Ironhead has run afoul of the law by "making it rain" in a Rio stripclub, and punching some hookers. I'll need a bonus for a good lawyer. B-)

If we're rebuilding I've got a few more players we can use as 2nd/3rd string if really needed.

lvl11 OT (Pass Block) - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=781796 - currently on a team, but I might ask for my release if they don't improve my contract. CAN'T PAY DA BILLZ!

lvl10 DT (Run D build) - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=807127 - same as above needs monies for drugzzzz

lvl6 QB (Pocket build) - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=807120

lvl6 LB (Run D build) - http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=814070

Well, it seems that if everything goes according to plan I will be adopting the FC as my own whenever GLB decides I'm able to.

There will be changes.

Since boosting and/or participation don't seem to be the primary goal of the group (can't blame anyone on the boosting) I will probably look at doing some more rebuilding. The problem, sadly, is that other teams in the same conference/league will boost, because the top team(s) move up at the end of a season. So it becomes an issue of trying to find new players outside of TSM contingency to fill in spots and that will be able to at least make the team contendable. I pretty much am on GLB more than once a day, just checking on my current player's team forums and meandering around, so I'll always be around to move things and make decisions.

It will also be looking at the other GM staff, not so much to demote people, but to see what I can use them for. If you show as inactive, I'll probably message you on here before I would do it on there, and see if there can be better communication had.

Buckle up, kiddos, this is about to get fun.

I think redbaron and CoolJew might be sent packing, haven't not logged in since early August and mid-June, respectively. It stinks though, cause CJew has quite the roster under his name, like 8 guys. So that's a large chunk of the roster we need to work with and get filled in if we can't rely on him to keep up with his stats.

I check it at least once a day, and have my name down on the waiting list to own a team. I've got 5 guys on my agents list, though most would only be worthwhile as 3rd stringers (see above posts). I'll do what I can.

I am fairly certain Ced already sent out the message to Support, as did I... I just want control!!

I also now realize that CoolJew is this Mazter Plan fella, who posts in the thread, jokingly, about needing more cash, but yet hadn't checked his players in at least three weeks. I've never "epic fail"ed someone before, but the edge I be a teetering on.

haha you'll get it man, I didn't mean control of TSM team, I just meant a team in general, though I'm not sure about it. Could always pull the points out of the waiting list and use them to boost my players, or boost the team, etc.

haha you'll get it man, I didn't mean control of TSM team, I just meant a team in general, though I'm not sure about it. Could always pull the points out of the waiting list and use them to boost my players, or boost the team, etc.

Stay on the list if you want, I'm sure it'll probably take another two or three weeks at least to get a team, the way it seems like they are going with handing them out.

Okay, so while I think I know who IKCoolJew and Broward are...I have no idea who DaMang, Skullage, or Tiger2773 are, or if they are a part of TSM proper. If you can get with me and check your guys, it seems the two day inactive thing is making things look worse than they are - at least for DaMang, Broward, and Tiger. Skullage hasn't been active since the 16th and CoolJew since the 7th. I can't operate a team with 9 spots out of the loop.

I have started to go free agent shopping, offering contracts to expire at the end of next season. If I get people, some of the inactives might get dropped down the depth chart or released.

We have two CPUs on the roster. I would recommend getting rid of them as soon as possible. One of them is QB, and there are a ton of QBs that are looking for roster spots. DE might be harder to find, but there are some out there (someone like http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=370271 perhaps).

Actually, I wouldn't mind helping to recruit if you need an extra hand.