TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 3/24 Raw Thread

Sounds like a decent main event, but why aren't Finlay and JBL having any interaction before Sunday? Will Finlay even be on Raw this week?

EDIT: I'm expecting/hoping for a Finlay/Batista run-in during the main event.

ZOMG! Punk is getting buried so hard!

Damn that HHH!

Well, there goes my hope of Punk winning MITB.

ZOMG! Punk is getting buried so hard!

Damn that HHH!

Well, there goes my hope of Punk winning MITB.

I hope you didn't take him seriously. >.>

It's honestly hard to read that ending, especially cuz Punk went over Carlito the last week. I think it sucked myself, they should have had Jericho hit the Codebreaker by mistake or something...then again, that's kinda hard to do. I suppose they were trying to sell it that Jericho and Punk certainly wouldn't get along in MITB or something, but it didn't quite work...

Its an unpopular opinion and I'm sure it would never happen, but you know who I would like to see announce Ric Flair's last match?

Tony Schiavone.

Yeah, I know he got worse near the end of his run and "greatest night in the history of this sport", but considering how much he's called a lot of Flair's most famous moments, it would be cool to have him announce Flair's final match.

Its an unpopular opinion and I'm sure and it would never happen, but you know who I would like to see announce Ric Flair's last match?

Tony Schiavone.

Yeah, I know he got worse near the end of his run and "greatest night in the history of this sport", but considering how much he's called a lot of Flair's most famous moments, it would be cool to have him announce Flair's final match.

Even with Tony's history in the NWA, I'll take Jim Ross calling the match.

is it me or is Kahli getting a tad bit better in the ring?

I was shocked to see him use an actual cover instead of simply stepping on Holly.