TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Diamonddust

Wrestlemania XXIV Discussion Thread

Im uncomfortable with the racial overtones of this theme music, and there are no lights....this is phenomenal

Putting it on early means Orton could actually retain.

The voters don't think there's a chance in hell...which is another reason I'd do it.

Vince has ended WM with a heel win twice before..not like they couldnt put it on last and have Orton retain

I missed Cena's entrance. I had to poop. What happened?

Florida A&M's, or at least I think that was them, band performed his entrance music.

Orton isn't HHH...who was the other one? Austin? Cause that shouldn't count. He wen't in face and the crowd never let him turn anyway.

Vince raising a guys hand/gloating as evil vince = not a "happy ending" there

and both times that was the case ..whether it worked or not the intention was a heel ending

If Taker-Edge finishes and Taker wins could be the second time Taker won the title @ WM after following the real Main Event

Why is it that the more you pay to get in, the more boos Cena gets? He always gets more heat at PPVs and the HoF ceremony than at RAW.

Also, sad fact of the evening: 600 people in my stream to see Flair's match. 1900 and growing to start this triple threat.

But Austin was two things: 1. The top star in the company and 2. The guy people were rooting for going in and all match long.

Orton...was treated as an afterthought in the buildup to the match and well...there's actually probably more people rooting for him than Cena.

Ugh...went to the Observer site just to read Meltzer's take on things so far, and he says the Flair match "wasn't the home run it should have been" and that "the outdoor setting hurt it." Seriously, I have no idea what he was expecting then.

Worst. Entrance. Ever.

HHH's enterance at Mania 22 Says "not so fast"

Compared to "Gangsta' Cena"?

I think not..

WAY worse than Gangsta Cena. Whatever they were going for with HHH's Thor enterance missed its mark completely.