TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08

Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net is reporting that at least three "FIRE MIKE ADAMLE" signs were confiscated at the Greensboro, NC Smackdown/ECW taping.

Wow, Vince really is a pioneer for free speech.

Who would have thought that Balls Mahoney would have lasted two years in WWE, especially given Axl Rotten's drama which led to him never even being signed?

Who would have thought that Balls Mahoney would have lasted two years in WWE, especially given Axl Rotten's drama which led to him never even being signed?

Wait are you asking a question?

Foley-Bockwinkel.jpg

Jesus, when did Mick Foley turn into the lead singer of the country group Alabama?

He's going to play you some mountain music, like grandma & grandpa used to play.

I was reading Meltzer's report and he quoted an interview from Regal who said he'd be wrestling a lot more now and would be pushed. Question is, who will he feud with? Punk? Jericho?

I don't think it will be Jericho as Jericho is gradually turning heel himself. Punk vs Regal would be a solid program, but Regal needs the feud win, and Punk needs to be kept strong for his eventual MITB cash-in match.

I'd guess Regal will feud with Jeff Hardy. Hardy is likely due for a series of jobs, might as well burn his rub on Regal.

I don't think it will be Jericho as Jericho is gradually turning heel himself. Punk vs Regal would be a solid program, but Regal needs the feud win, and Punk needs to be kept strong for his eventual MITB cash-in match.

I'd guess Regal will feud with Jeff Hardy. Hardy is likely due for a series of jobs, might as well burn his rub on Regal.

Regal / JEFF Hardy? There's a styles clash. It'll be Regal / Van Dam all over again.

Now, a Regal / Matt Hardy series would rule.

In the previews for the next Wrestling Observer Newsletter, is says a 2nd major star was suspended (not talking about Hayes, obviously). Any idea who he is referring to?

In the previews for the next Wrestling Observer Newsletter, is says a 2nd major star was suspended (not talking about Hayes, obviously). Any idea who he is referring to?

Might be about Big Daddy V being sent home to lose weight (he's not actually sick as was reported) but that was already mentioned a few issues ago.

Brad Pitt and Jolie own Taker's old house in Texas now

They own the house but the yard is still the Undertaker's.

HAH!

I got tickets for the Raw show in the Manchester, UK later on this year. Go me!

Anyone else this side of the pond going?

November 11th I think. I had a nightmare getting tickets.

Jump into a que for Raw tickets, then the automated voice says "tickets for WWE Survivor series tour on Tuesday.." Shit no, I need Monday tickets!

Jump into another que for Raw tickets, then the automated voice says "tickets for Smackdown..." Shit no, I need RAW TICKETS!

Finally get through then...

Me: Can I get 4 tickets for Raw?

Ticket Woman: I've got four tickets in the top tier... oh no they've gone now... I've got four seats by the entrance.. nope they've gone too...

Then she finally got me some. I now have no idea where I'm sitting. Row F is all I can tell you.

wow yeah, just checked for what's left and the seats are way back in the upper tier. £45.

Just got 2xRaw tickets and 2xSmackdown tickets, see you guys there!

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the meetings that determine these posters.

"D'ya know what would be cool? Hunter in a jail and he's walkin' to the camera bein' all mean like!"

Only 2 weeks between JD and ONS? Yikes.

And only 3 between Backlash and Judgment Day.

So...

Wrestlemania to Backlash= 4 weeks

Backlash to Judgment day= 3 weeks

Judgment Day to One Night Stand= 2 weeks