TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08

Wade Keller has added to the Orton incident, explaining that when he was woken up before he wanted to be, Orton took all of his leftover room service food and fired it at them in the hallway. He then walked back in his room laughing.

I'm impressed with Randy... he takes being a douche-bag to a whole new level. It's like an art form with him.

Well it's curious to wonder if Orton really was slated to lose the belt at the ppv before this happened, or if Orton was acting pissy once again because he already knew he was going to job on Sunday (or should I say, if that was taken into consideration why his weird behaviour is acting up again all of a sudden).

Anyway you slice it, it's just example number blah blah blah on why Orton still has alot of growing up to do professionally, even if his last title run there was better than expected in and out of the ring.

Well it's curious to wonder if Orton really was slated to lose the belt at the ppv before this happened, or if Orton was acting pissy once again because he already knew he was going to job on Sunday (or should I say, if that was taken into consideration why his weird behaviour is acting up again all of a sudden).

Anyway you slice it, it's just example number blah blah blah on why Orton still has alot of growing up to do professionally, even if his last title run there was better than expected in and out of the ring.

Likely.

I throw food at people that get my order wrong all the time at resteraunts. They shouldn't have woke him up earlier then they were suppossed to. I'm sue he could have gotten them into trouble if he wanted to. Instead, he just fucked with them a little bit.

how Orton keeps his job with all these incidents is amazing, yet the thought of him throwing food at hotel staffers is hilarious

WWE.com has a poll up where you can vote on who should HHH defend the title against. Super Crazy has the lead!

Well, he IS still owed a title shot from when he won the Beat the Clock tourney.

Stuff like the Orton throwing food on hotel workers is worthy of another thread, I suppose. Just so you guys know in the future. Maybe someone can create a big one for all WWE Behaving Badly type incidents, when the next one comes along.

EDIT: Well, that post came out sounding all convoluted. Easy to tell I'm tired.

WWE.com has a poll up where you can vote on who should HHH defend the title against. Super Crazy has the lead!

Well, he IS still owed a title shot from when he won the Beat the Clock tourney.

I'm sure you're not serious, but Beat The Clock is only for one guy in each match. One guy tries to beat the clock to earn a title shot. The opponent gets nothing if he wins.

I was really hoping that there'd be a new (or old Undisputed) WWE title last night on Raw for HHH's title win. I really fucking hate that gimmicky spinner belt and it looks even dumber when someone other than Cena is holding/wearing it.

Man, Orton is the best heel in the world. He has marks, smart marks, AND hotel staffers hating him.

Yes, I'm sure that Orton behaves the way that he does to "keep kayfabe alive," and it has nothing to do with his well-documented manchild tendencies that go back all the way to his teenage years.

how Orton keeps his job with all these incidents is amazing, yet the thought of him throwing food at hotel staffers is hilarious

Blowjobs. Possibly rimjobs, as well.

Man, Orton is the best heel in the world. He has marks, smart marks, AND hotel staffers hating him.

Yes, I'm sure that Orton behaves the way that he does to "keep kayfabe alive," and it has nothing to do with his well-documented manchild tendencies that go back all the way to his teenage years.

Gasp! Really? Tell me more!

Whatever happened to the Burchill/Lea angle? They were on RAW for a few times, and the angle was slightly hinted at, but then they disappeared and the few times they've been on in the past few weeks, they haven't been acting creepy towards each other. Did they continue it on Heat? If so, what's the point? No one watches it! What's the point of having a controversial angle if there's no one to take offense at it?

Likely.

Or he was simply jet lagged, tired or hung over and reacted wrongly to the situation.

- When the Raw crew landed in Portugal, there was an incident where a fan grabbed Maria. This apparently scared her a lot. She was about to make a formal complaint when Umaga overheard the story and demanded to know who did it. Umaga never found the guy, but Maria was physically shaken over the incident.

Honestly, this is why nobody respects the WNBA!

Yeah hogan rubbing down his daughters ass with lotion is pretty damn fucked up. what the fuck is wrong with him? makes you wonder why he chose a woman that looked just like his daughter and what else he has rubbed down on her.

here is more pics..note the first big pic and where his hand is...damn that is not normal.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-go...s-daughter.html

the one where hes in the pool with brooke and some dude is the best one.

this all goes back to that incest thread where peeps were debating over your teenage daughter looking like your wife used to.

- When the Raw crew landed in Portugal, there was an incident where a fan grabbed Maria. This apparently scared her a lot. She was about to make a formal complaint when Umaga overheard the story and demanded to know who did it. Umaga never found the guy, but Maria was physically shaken over the incident.

Honestly, this is why nobody respects the WNBA!

Wha? :huh:

What does one thing have to do with the other?