TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

All-Time Wrestling Roster Draft

I'm going to go lucha libre with these next two picks..the first being one of the fathers of lucha libre, the legendary..

Santolucha.JPG

El Santo.

And with my next pick I'm going to go with the tag team that will feud with Kevin Steen and El Generico..

512839449_1421273153.jpg

octagonAAA.jpg

El Hijo de Santo y Octagón.

This was a difficult selection in that at this point, the options are incredibly diverse and you can honestly go in many different directions that will really alter the landscape of this hypothetical promotion. This selection and the previous one were the first time I tossed around my feelings. I took Kanemoto to establish a firm base of juniors. I'm lacking two things in my promotion right now. A big man and that fourth tag team.

Well, I'm going to hope that the big men can survive because I'm taking a tag team here and I think this team can match up with Gen Next as well as be good comedy for the promotion.

With the next selection of the draft, I have chosen

little%20guido.jpeg

Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke, The Full Blooded Italians

Hey, everybody draft a big man for the next two rounds...

But seriously, I was watching some latter-day ECW recently and I was wondering when the FBI would be up.

On the behalf of The Franchise

This is a oft-under rated performer that was stuck in the spotlight of others from Roddy Piper to his own son but he was a fantastic heel in his own right and will be a welcome addition to the mid-card.

With the next selection of this draft, he has chosen

07.jpg

"Cowboy" Bob Orton

On the behalf of The Franchise

This is a oft-under rated performer that was stuck in the spotlight of others from Roddy Piper to his own son but he was a fantastic heel in his own right and will be a welcome addition to the mid-card.

With the next selection of this draft, he has chosen

07.jpg

"Cowboy" Bob Orton

Crud... another great worker I hoped would fall to me

Hey, everybody draft a big man for the next two rounds...

But seriously, I was watching some latter-day ECW recently and I was wondering when the FBI would be up.

My last pick was going to be the FBI, but then I would have needed at least another face team so I went with Doring & Roadkill instead.

Oh damn. I wanted Bob Orton Jr. I was briefly considering drafting him as a tag team with Don Muraco but I realized the ruling on that would be controversial and I didn't want to waste their indivdual talents by having them as a team. Though they were a damn nifty team.

So, my version of the Headbangers will be different. They are going to be sick and twisted, more like the Moondogs. They are going to be much more physical as heels. Also, their ring gear/look will be modified, with them wearing utilikilts and black metal shirts, carrying Norwegian flags, and covered in corpse paint.

Anyway, my next team has a problem… Actually just Siimon has a problem....

diamondswinger.jpg

Simon Diamond and Johnny Swinger

With my next pick I select...

01.jpg

Sam Houston.

I really like what I saw from him on WWE 24-7. He has a lot of charisma and is not bad in the ring.

You no pming poopheads.

akiyama.jpg

Jun Akiyama

POOP! I new I shoulda grabbed him and let Megumi slide. Meh, I got someone on tap instead then... >_>

So, my version of the Headbangers will be different. They are going to be sick and twisted, more like the Moondogs. They are going to be much more physical as heels. Also, their ring gear/look will be modified, with them wearing utilikilts and black metal shirts, carrying Norwegian flags, and covered in corpse paint.

So you are going to ret-con them into something they never were before? I wish I would have gotten in this draft so I could have made Juventud Guerrera into an All-American, charismatic powerhouse, a la Hulk Hogan. Seriously, is this allowed?

So you are going to ret-con them into something they never were before? I wish I would have gotten in this draft so I could have made Juventud Guerrera into an All-American, charismatic powerhouse, a la Hulk Hogan. Seriously, is this allowed?

I would allow your plans for Juvi, but Stevie's Headbangers seem like too much of a stretch.

I would allow your plans for Juvi, but Stevie's Headbangers seem like too much of a stretch.

He also told us to wait a litle while longer. Which wasn't necessary. Miracle Violence Connection will now be street-rapping genies.

I'm going to make John Cena a wrestler.

That'll never work. Even Russo wouldn't think of that. How about a cop frozen in the 1970's awoken in 2008 to stop the evil drug lord Masato Tanaka.

I'm a little bit lost on the order here, but is HTQ next? If so I need to PM someone my pick unless he steps up and makes his within the next hour to 90 minutes.

I'm about to sign off and since I likely won't be on when it's my turn to pick I PM'ed mellow.