TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Random Thoughts

I think it might actually be Layla, and they've just airbrushed her skin so badly it looks like she's a white chick.

But the hair and face look like her. Not saying it IS, but it could be.

I think it's Maria.

Hmmm, at least now the ECW Title wont be the only belt in the company without a nameplate.

I think the Diva title will have nameplates. Looks like the plate that says "champion" is removal. Actually at another glance, I could be wrong about that. But if the diva championship could have nameplates, i would think the "Champion" plate could be removed.

Finally, something that looks worse than the Spinner belt.

If anything, I think its an improvement.

I really don't understand why everyone is bitching about it. It's a belt made for the "divas". People are complaining like it's a new belt for the male wrestlers.

I'm not complaining. I couldn't give two shits about the title. But it is fucking ugly.

At least it's not the Spinner belts. THOSE are fucking hideous.

If Mickie and Cena continue dating you may still see that on the Women's championship.

They aren't dating anymore

If Mickie and Cena continue dating you may still see that on the Women's championship.

When did they start and when did they stop?

When did they start and when did they stop?

It's posted somewhere here. Cena said something about it on Fan Nation, I don't quite recall. I was hoping wikipedia could shed more light on this but all I found under "Personal life" was the following:

"Cena is a known fan of cartoons and has mentioned on "Five Questions" that his favorite animated movie is Fist of the North Star. He has also said that he is a huge fan of the video game series Command & Conquer and names it his favorite game of all time"

Hey I got tickets to another house show this August the 8th. How can I tell what they're promoting on the card? I want to know the tentative lineup (though it's of course subject to change).

I hope Punk is still champion then. <.<

Mickie's pussy looks like a poodles head. I know that vaginas aren't always exactly the prettiest things to look at but she's got some serious beef curtains.

Hey I got tickets to another house show this August the 8th. How can I tell what they're promoting on the card? I want to know the tentative lineup (though it's of course subject to change).

I hope Punk is still champion then. <.<

Normally there are radio/tv ads that run about a 3 weeks to a month before the show happens.

I was just on WWE.com, and I have gotta say... my girl Mickie looks really hot in her summer skin pics.

Mickie's pussy looks like a poodles head. I know that vaginas aren't always exactly the prettiest things to look at but she's got some serious beef curtains.

I'm thinking Arby's.

About Wrestlemania 25 next year in Houston, I think that the money is on Cena vs Batista for the World Heavyweight title on the Raw side and Triple H vs Undertaker (and not Triple H vs Edge) for the WWE title on the Smackdown side. Anything else would be a HUGE letdown IMO.

What do you think ?

They already did Triple H v. Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Houston.

I'd rather they just feed Taker to some guy and let him have his precious streak, if he's not going to end it.

I'm thinking Arby's.

:lol:

and :throwup:

They already did Triple H v. Undertaker at Wrestlemania in Houston.

I'd rather they just feed Taker to some guy and let him have his precious streak, if he's not going to end it.

except this time it won't be in the undercard overshadowed by Rock vs Austin but in the main event spot for the WWE title

It has been 7 years since they had that match at Wrestlemania X-7. Since then they have been kept separated, being on 2 different brands for a long time. They are now much bigger legends. Triple H vs Undertaker in 2009 for the World title on the main event of Wrestlemania is in a much bigger magnitude.

Keep in mind that HHH was really banged up for that KOTR 02 match and it really had zero heat or anticipation. Also Lesnar killed the crowd beyond dead with the KOTR win. That HHH/UT match did suck though, but not as bad as Austin/UT from Backlash 02. That one might be the worst match of either man's career.