TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

MMA Comments that Don't Warrant a Thread

UFC In California

Arlovski and Tito-Griffin will be on it. This probably means that AA will be fighting Tim on that card. It's scheduled for April 15. With the Royce-Matt fight in May, I've just realized that the UFC is now starting to put out PPV's every month. They have done this without really announcing it, I think if they added this to the UFN announcement it would have been a big deal, but I guess they wanted to give Royce/Matt it's own spotlight.

PRIDE FC will have people on FSN's Best Damn Sports Show Period all this week. Tuesday had Frank Trigg bring some highlights that featured KOs (Vochachin), Kimuras (Gomi), and armbars. There was also a brief exibition of punches & knees with pads but I forgot who the brothers were.

Tuesday had Frank Trigg bring some highlights that featured... Kimuras (Gomi)....

Ooh... bad example.

"Lemme slap on a sloppy kimura without even securing position first, and then wonder why I can't get any leverage on it."

Tuesday had Frank Trigg bring some highlights that featured... Kimuras (Gomi)....

Ooh... bad example.

"Lemme slap on a sloppy kimura without even securing position first, and then wonder why I can't get any leverage on it."

A Bob Sapp KO clip was part of the highlights. Nothing like a giant roided monster taking wild swings to promote the company, eh.

Elaborating, Tim said, "I don’t know what it was. It got really cold when we were outside working out and stuff, going back and forth from the room. I caught something, and I just couldn’t hold in my number twos . . . If you look at the fight you’ll see that when my shorts came down, you’ll see the wet mark in my underwear."

As disgusting or funny as you think that is, you have to admire Tim for his honestly. The only other time I can think of a fighter publically admitting to something like that was Kevin Randleman, who had the same thing happen during his fight with Renato ‘Babalu’ Sobral.

Tim shit his pants? Kevin did too? No wonder why Babalu lost, he's not gonna play guard with a guy who shit his pants.

For the slightly uninitiated, some familiar names who've trained under him:

Mario Sperry

Ricardo Liborio

Wallid Ismael

Rodrigo Medieros

Allan Goes

Murilo Bustamante

Vitor Belfort

Amaury Bitetti

Andre Pederneiras

When I saw it on MMAWeekly, it didn't say Carlson Gracie has died, it said: Hear Stephan Bonnar today on MMAWeekly Radio talk about how he feels regarding Carlson Gracie's death. It was like Carlson was an afterthought to their radio show getting ratings from pulling in Bonnar. I thought it was kind of disgusting.

From LAW...

*Look for "Ultimate Fighter 2" finalist Brad Imes to take on Gabriel Gonzaga at the UFC April show in Anaheim. How Gonzaga is being invited back is beyond me after having the worst fight of 2005 with Kevin Jordan in November.