TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

News You Can (barely) Use

Seeing Taker in that pic, I get a reminder of a Tazz line from the original Tough Enough "The last time I saw legs like that, they were hanging out of a nest."

They should give Taker a gimmick makeover where he wrestles in speedo wrestling tights...

McCool wasn't mentioned at all in Ring of Hell. I barely even remember reading about Benoit having an affair.

I think Benoit having an affair was just him fucking with Nancy

Yeah the book mentions the idea that Benoit wasn't really having an affair, but presented one to Nancy as a form of abuse, I guess.

Holy shit, look at Takers knee in that pic. I didn't know knee's could look like that

Yeah, I noticed it too. Looks pretty gross but on the other hand it doesn't look like it's part of the picture but something that was laying on the scanner under it.

Yeah, I saw that but it's not his knee. Also, Taker does not have chicken legs. He is pretty proportionate to his upper body. He just has really long legs at 6'10". This is not a Kevin Nash case.

The Great Khali's profile has been removed from WWE.Com.

Yeah, that was the worst part of the stalker storyline. DDP is married to a woman like Kimberly....and he's going to stalk Sara?

When DDP revealed himself, he said he actually didn't give a damn about Sara, he just wanted to screw with the Undertaker and let him know that WCW meant business.

I've heard this version of events for the McCool/Benoit affair

- they were having an affair

-she left and divorced her husband Jeremy for him, and expected him to do the same with Nancy

- He didn't leave Nancy

-she broke if off and then found someone who would leave his family for her.

Michelle must be happy now that Benoit didnt leave Nancy for her.

Natalya Neidhart told friends that both Vince & Stephanie requested her to change her hair color because they thought she looked too similar to Beth Phoenix. Neidhart is naturally a brunette.

Natalya Neidhart told friends that both Vince & Stephanie requested her to change her hair color because they thought she looked too similar to Beth Phoenix. Neidhart is naturally a brunette.

Good move, she looks better this way, more distinctive.

No, it's still there

I promise it wasn't there when I posted that. I wonder what the hell they are doing.

No, it's still there

I promise it wasn't there when I posted that. I wonder what the hell they are doing.

Working the smarks?

Site updates?

Why's everyone always make a deal whenever they take something down. Why do people frequent their website enough to notice when they take something down for a brief period?

I think I'm going to spend my Sunday refreshing the WWE superstars page.

Khali will never be released because he is a superstar in India, and that has monster market potential for the wwe.

When you add the movies he does every now and again in the states and his huge size the E will never get rid of him unless he kills someone again. I actually think Khali could have a nice run as a face. His mic skills are such where he could play comedy and his size would ensure he was always taken seriously. I do not think he could have a top run as a face just because he could not really play "face in peril". I think his face roll would be something like the Hardcore Holly feud drags on with Rhodes and Dibiase. If Holly brings out Khali as a mystery partner I think it would get a good pop.

Site updates?

Why's everyone always make a deal whenever they take something down. Why do people frequent their website enough to notice when they take something down for a brief period?

I was going there to check something and noticed they still had Ranjin Singh's bio still up. So naturally I looked for Khali and it was nowhere.

People can discover stuff by accident too, you know.

Site updates?

I was going there to check something and noticed they still had Ranjin Singh's bio still up. So naturally I looked for Khali and it was nowhere.

Right, but that doesn't mean "HOLY SHIT! I can't find Khali's bio! There must be some dastardly deed happening! I MUST REPORT THIS!"

Site updates?

Yeah, but it seems like I hear people reporting that wrestler's bios are taken down all the time. I wasn't saying you in specific.

Site updates?

Right, but that doesn't mean "HOLY SHIT! I can't find Khali's bio! There must be some dastardly deed happening! I MUST REPORT THIS!"

Yeah, because that's totally how I presented it.

You totally got me. I was way too overexcited there. I dare shall not underestimate your indy wrestling referee superiority.

"source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings, who is scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster any week now, has been told he's getting a top-level push upon his debut."

Score one for Head Writer racism!!!

Seriously though...I hope this is true. I'm probably the biggest Truth fan in the world Give him the mic and let him go.

Site updates?

Yeah, because that's totally how I presented it.

You totally got me. I was way too overexcited there. I dare shall not underestimate your indy wrestling referee superiority.

That's not what I was trying to get across, I was trying to say there wasn't really a point to report every small thing that happens on WWE.com like you're trying to make it sound like news, when it's really not.

That's something you may notice and say "hmm, they must have taken down Khali's bio for a little bit.". Not a "Hey!, I can't find the Great Khali's bio! I must let the people know about this!". Then pose like you're superman for a second.

"source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings, who is scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster any week now, has been told he's getting a top-level push upon his debut."

Score one for Head Writer racism!!!

Seriously though...I hope this is true. I'm probably the biggest Truth fan in the world Give him the mic and let him go.

I wonder what they'll do with Killings if this is true. I wonder if he'll be the one that takes the U.S. title off Matt Hardy to bring it back to Smackdown.

I think he'll be the one to upset HHH...

...wait..."people like him" don't win World titles...or, at least, not from HHH.

Mr. Huffman, I'm looking in your direction, sir...