TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

News You Can (barely) Use

This isn't gonna turn into another "McMahon's Ladder Legdrop" thread, is it?

?

Long story short, someone watched Mania XIX months after the fact and started a thread about the ladder legdrop (was it cool or what?). Because 3 months in internet time is about 5 years in regular time, people started making "predictions" and posting new stories about angles and matches that became progessively older.

In the guy's defense, it's not like we had a Random Thoughts thread or the like back in 2003 where he could express his thoughts on how cool the spot was.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?showtopic=33110

The thread in question, too.

Has anyone caught the quick WWE ads on MNTV? I'm guessing not since it's, you know, MNTV, but the one from Buffalo airs Simpsons reruns so I happened to catch it. Just a flying WWE logo with a bunch of clips (as in several small vid windows) running the background, followed by the announcement "WWE is coming to MyNetworkTV this fall". The odd thing was this station had a 2nd graphic saying "Coming in October" - isn't it moving in September? I actually caught the same ad on the local MNTV from Detroit and this October part was not present.

Nah Michelle fits just fine, just remove Edge from the banner.

This story about SmackDown from today's Observer made me laugh.

Bad news for the show for the next few months is that WGN in Chicago has talked of pulling the lame duck show from its schedule and replacing it with reruns of “Alf.”

Bad news for the show for the next few months is that WGN in Chicago has talked of pulling the lame duck show from its schedule and replacing it with reruns of “Alf.”

I am all for this. ALF needs to be back on the air and if Smackdown must be beheaded for it, then so be in. GORDON MUST LIVE!

Palmer Cannon strikes again.

I guess he's not just limited to pog-form.

I just hope it's jillian hall. I've come to really dislike her being on tv at all...absolutely worthless and doesn't even look good. To boot she seems to have developed the ashley eating disorder...her legs looked like tooth picks on raw.

Nah, I'm gonna say Lena is next.

Who?

I think she won the diva search last year. I could be wrong, though.

That was Eve (the girl who does interviews on Smackdown). Lena was the runner-up and she does interviews on ECW.

Nah, I'm gonna say Lena is next.

Who?

I think she won the diva search last year. I could be wrong, though.

No, that was Eve Torres. I don't know what Lena did or why she's there in the first place.

She was that random girl that was tossed on the ECW roster, got a mini push feuding with kelly kelly and sort of fell of tv boogeyman style but they used her on tv earlier this week again.