TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread 6/23/08

I did like how the wrestlers "broke kayfabe" and picked the thing up together. Even the King went up there.

I'm sure the guy on the phone is like, What the fuck is this shit? You didn't say I won yet.

Lol @ the EMT pushing the money away. If this were real, you know he'd totally be pocketing that shit >_>. At least I would.

I can see now a Cena-Batista feud for Mania 25. Batista will win the title and keep it all the way till then, and Cena will dethrone him.

Meanwhile on Smackdown, HHH will pedigree Edge to hell. I guess it's HHH vs. La Familia.

This also means, CM Punk, Rey, etc....... all have a chance now. Hell, even JERICHO does now. Someone needs to turn heel on Raw though, too many faces, and Jericho and Orton as the only heels.

Now, THIS time hopefully no wrestlers go killing their families so they can finish this once and for all.

I hope this leads to a "who tried to kill Vince" angle...I love mystery angles. (Who ran over Austin?)

And yeah...it was at last years draft that Vince "died"...but then the whole Benoit thing happened. Maybe Vince is really deteremined to do this angle.

First I thought Undertaker was returning..I like the idea of Vince gave away so much money that the sets were falling apart though

So which wrestler dies this time?

Matt Hardy

That was too easy

MATT HARDY WILL NEVER DIE!!!

I can't believe they're playing this off as a huge dramatic scene, when the way it happened was so fucking hilarious.

yea, the random fireworks going off in the background was sort of weird.