TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (6/30/2008)

You have to be a dumbass to think CM Punk is losing the title tonight.

Oh really. See. I think you would have to be a WWE fan to know what they are probably going to do.

I'm worried that they might get scared about having a new guy hold the belt and do something stupid? What would give me that idea?

JBL as heel champion can lead to feuds with Punk, Cena, Batista, Mysterio, and HBK. WWE booking dictates there's a lot more mileage in faces chasing a heel champion than in the opposite.

JBL as heel champion can lead to feuds with Punk, Cena, Batista, Mysterio, and HBK. WWE booking dictates there's a lot more mileage in faces chasing a heel champion than in the opposite.

But JBL's back is messed up, so him carrying the world title is probably not a good idea. Plus, you completely bury CM Punk.

Ok, so now it looks like Punk is keeping the title, Cena, not Edge, causes JBL to lose and sets up the beginning of a four-way with Batista putting in his two cents either later tonight or next week.

Who the hell is writing tonights show??? ...and where have they been for the last 6 years?

Locked in a cage and poked at with a stick by Vince

Oh really. See. I think you would have to be a WWE fan to know what they are probably going to do.

Punk is going over tonight -- after that I dont think it will be long before Batista has the belt unfortunately

Well, I think they wanted to differenciate from his dad a bit more.

It's suppossed to be a parody of sorts of "Money" by...Pink Floyd I think

That makes sense I guess. I didn't make that connection (the Floyd one) though. A bit esoteric for me.

That's the problem with not pushing the Tag Titles, when they finally want to push a team, no one cares about what is going on. I think a feud with their most over team, Cryme Time is in order. They may not be the most talented, but they can help draw heat for a heatless team.