TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Many guys released

Stevie is a bad release, wasn't he supposed to get a good push on ECW while Hayes had the book?

I'd like to see him in TNA, maybe a token run while partnering with Meanie.

The Highlanders is no suprise, but I was shocked to see they we're in the latest series of double pack Adrenaline action figures.

EDIT: Thinking about it, so was Big Daddy V.

The only one I bummed about is Cherry.

All she was is eye candy, but she is pretty cute and not portrayed as a washed up skeezer like everyone else.

Frankly, Stevie Richards should have retired years ago.

Still boggles the mind that Sparkplug Holly has a job though..

Man, I really feel sorry for that referee, since he lost his job due to the fucking Miz. Words wouldn't describe how angry I would feel over that. Since Miz is the one who fucked up, shouldn't he be released then?

Why should anyone be released? It was a simple missed cue, these things happen. Watching that match live I thought Morrison was injured and thus the finish looked strange.

You're both assuming the Ref got released due to Miz's mis-cue. There hasn't been anything said that confirms Adams was released due to the mis-cue. As far as we know, he may have asked for his release for whatever reason. Besides that, he did his job perfectly. the golden rule of Refereeing is to always to count to 3, if a wrestler can't get his shoulder up before hand, it's his/her fault, not the Referee.

That really sucks about Stevie and Cherry. I always liked their ring work and Stevie is someone who should have been pushed as a top mid-carder for a long time. Cherry will probably go to TNA though as she wasn't bad at all in the ring and could add to their womans divison and Stevie can pretty much get work anywhere he wanted to at this point.

Colin I can see because his gimmick was really a one trick pony type of gimmick that really only had so much ground to work with. Plus his promo work was very dull. Sucks for the guy, but I don't think WWE could even repackage him for anything.

Stevie will get a James Gibson run with ROH.

He's beating McGuinness for the ROH title in a 4-way Elimination match?

In Dayton.

I run Dayton.

I really hope WWE doesn't wish Paul Burchill the best in his future endeavors today.

That's what I was thinking last night when he was already in the ring.

Dreamer should be safe, he's good friends with Shane

Yeah, but wasn't Stevie a favorite of Vince? I could have sworn I read that somewhere...

He liked the way Stevie sold, and with his marketing genius figured that meant Stevie warranted a push...meaning he would be winning matches and therefore taking fewer beating and having less opportunities to sell, so that died out pretty quick.

It's a catch-22, you like the guy and he's talented but he's such a good enhancement talent that you hate to push him out of that slot.

Supposedly, one of the reasons that Cherry was released from the WWE was because management believed she wasn't thin enough to be a WWE Diva...

It's a catch-22, you like the guy and he's talented but he's such a good enhancement talent that you hate to push him out of that slot.

In the old days a guy like that would be put in a tag team to play face in peril and let a young guy get over doing the comebacks. For example they could have put Stevie and Colt Cabana together. It's a shame that they don't put any effort into tag wrestling.

Stevie/Colt would have been great. Oh well...

The one plus is seeing how Chikara will handle the inevitable return of Colin. I love how they have Jimmy Olsen trying to unmask the luchadors, trying to find his absent brother.

Supposedly, one of the reasons that Cherry was released from the WWE was because management believed she wasn't thin enough to be a WWE Diva...

Are more divas going to turn into stick figures now?

I was just thinking about Colin's return to CHIKARA today at work! I'm sure its set to be a funny moment.

It's going to be great. I read over on ChikaraFans that he reunited with Jimmy at an indy show this past weekend.

Are more divas going to turn into stick figures now?

I have noticed Jillian's rib cage poking out more now.

That disgusts me...

Quick, somebody hurry and defend this shitty company!

It was technically because she was too old (you know, in her 30s!). If she looked that way and was younger it would have slid. Wikipedia also says she smells bad and had relations with all the men in the WWE.

It was technically because she was too old (you know, in her 30s!). If she looked that way and was younger it would have slid. Wikipedia also says she smells bad and had relations with all the men in the WWE.

Wikipedia never lets me down in the comedy arena.

As is usually the case, the slanderous page I happened to find was edited, but here's the best part:

"Reverting possible vandalism", and it still lists her as "SULT [?] Champion".

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=233487044 would be the entry I read.

Well, then. I didn't realized that she "fuced all the man in wwe." So much that it was mentioned twice. What a SULT.

Cherry was cute, but she had no character presence since D & D split. I thought they might go the Sable route with her. Sable was quiet and kinda shy in her early years.