TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

This Week In Baseball: 9/22-9/30

Uggla goes back-to-back to make it 4-2 Marlins and then Ryan Braun hits a two run homerun to make it 3-1 Brewers. Poor Mets fans.

I really wish XM was using the Brewers radio feed for this rather than the one from ESPN. Would be really nice to hear Bob Uecker call this one.

Guest Smues

C.C. strikes out 7 in a complete game 4 hitter to guarentee that the Brewers at the least have a one game playoff with the Mets. Go Marlins.

White Sox win 5-1 so the make up game will be necessary. It will be nationally televised on WGN tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST. Of course that means if you are home during the day tomorrow you'll be watching with the mute on.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Bob Howry is fucking pathetic. Fucking pathetic. Good thing I'm quitting the board during the playoffs. What an absurd yet completely predictable way to lose.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

Brief sabbatical so as not to piss anyone off. CWM is also gone for personal reasons, so I suppose Agent will be the acting chairman of the board, so to speak, if we ever bothered to establish a pecking order. (I don't think we did.)

Guest C*Z*E*C*H
Why are you worried about pissing anyone off? Who gives a fuck? You run the damn thing

People have considered me worse than Cartman this summer, and for good reason. I really let myself get out of hand, and that was just in meaningless June games against San Diego and shit like that. Imagine how much I'd freak in October. I want to be away from the Internet for a while, specifically in Wrigleyville, so that I get to take it all in the right way, not just through the Internet. Also, I have some projects I need to work on and some books to read. I'm due for another board break.

If the Giants hadn't won the SB last year this would have been a wrist slittingly disastrous end to a 3rd consecutive season. I'm just done with the Mets. I'll leave my fandom at the bottom of the rubble when they blow up Shea. It'll be nice not to invest 6 months into the Groundhog Day cycle where every year amazingly ends up worse than the one before it.

If the Giants hadn't won the SB last year this would have been a wrist slittingly disastrous end to a 3rd consecutive season. I'm just done with the Mets. I'll leave my fandom at the bottom of the rubble when they blow up Shea. It'll be nice not to invest 6 months into the Groundhog Day cycle where every year amazingly ends up worse than the one before it.

You kind of suck, ya know that?

The Mets started the bottom of the 10th during Game 6 in 1986 down 2 runs, too.

Why don't you become a Yankee fan? Since we didn't make the playoffs this year, I won't call you a bandwagoner.

From now on, unless the Mets have a spot clinched with seventeen left to play I'm just going to go ahead and assume that they're not making it.

Congratulations to the Phillies and the Brewers. I'm gonna go throw myself off a bridge.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

At least I'm not a Mets fan. At least I'm not a Mets fan. Dodgers and Cubs, Brewers and Phillies. I'll say Phillies beat the Dodgers.

You know, I asked my friend what would you rather go through? Two years in a row of losing out on a playoff spot by like a game or losing a 3-0 lead in the ALCS to your most hated foe. I told him I'd take the 2 years in a row thing, but now I don't know. This is pretty low.