TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

More Future Endeavours - Dykstra, Lena, Elijah

I think my favorite match that jobber won was Hector Garza beating Scott Hall on Nitro.

TNA thought it was so good that they had them feud years later.

Hall:"Soooo...got any hits?"

*Garza smashes the guitar over Hall's head*

I think Scott Hall does some of his best work when he puts over undercard guys or jobbers ala Jericho, Waltman, Garza, etc. They need more guys like him today that are true stars that could be a main event champion when needed, but are willing to and do a great job at putting over talent.

I think Scott Hall does some of his best work when he puts over undercard guys or jobbers ala Jericho, Waltman, Garza, etc. They need more guys like him today that are true stars that could be a main event champion when needed, but are willing to and do a great job at putting over talent.

Are you kidding me? Have you seen those matches? Hall lost by fluke to both Garza and Jericho, and then beat the hell out of them postmatch just so everyone knew it was a joke

Crummy time of the year to release somebody, but I guess he'll have his three months no-compete pay to rely on. Long overdue though, he had nothing to offer anymore, even in term of potential rub while jobbing.

He would have been a much better candidate to have played "Fake Kane" than the wrestler now called Festus.

I guess I'll have to choose a new "Wrestler who should be released" candidate...

Really, I mean couldn't you wait three fucking weeks. Maybe he did something stupid or maybe he was unhappy, but if not they really could've waited until after the 1st. I'm by no means saying he should still be on the roster but waiting until after the 1st would've been nice.

Maybe he asked for it? I don't know exactly how long the Christmas break they go on is...I don't think it's that long, really, since Christmas is on a Thursday this year & the Tribute to the Troops moved to NBC on a weekend instead of taking the closest-to-the-holiday RAW...maybe he got word he'd be released just after the new year & figured it'd be better to walk and spend the entire holidays at home rather than flying all over the country as a lame duck for 3-4 weeks.

Really, I mean couldn't you wait three fucking weeks. Maybe he did something stupid or maybe he was unhappy, but if not they really could've waited until after the 1st. I'm by no means saying he should still be on the roster but waiting until after the 1st would've been nice.

Don't know if WWE does this but some companies deliberately time such things to get costs off the books before the start of the new year. Bottom line, if Snitsky was going to be fired anyway, it was probably better to do it in a clean break so he can get himself set up for life post-WWE.

Also regarding the timing, why wait until after the holidays when the employee could spend money thinking they'll have a job only to be fired and no longer have the means to pay the credit card bills that start rolling in at the end of the month.

It's not as bad with the wwe, assuming Snitzky gets the 3-mos "severance" deal...

I'll miss Snitzky. It was nice when they let him have some personaility in his wacky baby killing days instead of generic hoss 2,239-B. Another reason I hate Mike Knox.

I'll miss the days when they tried to make him ECW's top heel. Or when he called out Punk a week after he won the World Heavyweight Championship... I mean that feud could have reached the levels that the Triple H/Bubba Ray feud only dreamed of.

In the year end awards I listed Snitsky as the worst wrestler of the year. Perhaps that was a bit harsh, but the guy just offered zilch at this point and even his ironic popularity faded a long time ago. He had that hilarious initial angle with Kane and Lita and then after that he was basically useless.

fuck that, he did comedy well enough, liked feet, cougars, and women that looked like old used up strippers. You could have repackaged him and Victoria together and had a very good midcard power couple there.

Or maybe run an angle where we find out two members of the roster are related...tease who it could be...and then BAM! Snitsky and Noble. Comedy gold.