TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - December 2008

TNA or WWE need to scoop up Jim Mitchell, Larry Sweeney, and Prince Nana and bring back the male manager.

Yeah, Mitchell hasn't done anything in TNA since Judas Mesias left.

Hey, if anyone cares, Kevin Thorn re-appeared at an FCW show a week or so back:

IMG_8169.jpg

It's a small miracle this guy has escaped the talent cuts. Wish WWE would do something with him.

Hey, if anyone cares, Kevin Thorn re-appeared at an FCW show a week or so back:

IMG_8169.jpg

It's a small miracle this guy has escaped the talent cuts. Wish WWE would do something with him.

Back to his vampire look too.

Director of "The Wrestler," Darren Aronofsky, said in a recent interview that Vince McMahon called him, requesting a private screening of the movie.

so just saw The Hardy Boys, Shane Helms, and mr. kennedy walking around a mall here in baltimore

Matt Hardy was the coolest, talked to me for a bit, but seemed out of it

Jeff hardy was quiet, but nice...shopping in a woman's section

Helms was a bit of a dick...though to be fair i did ask him when he was coming back....

Didn't recognize Kennedy til after I walked away....he looked like any Glen Burnie/Pasadena white guy to be honest

I've eithier met or had interactions with Coach, Matt Hardy, Helms, and Kennedy, and Kennedy was the only one that seemed like a douche to me

Did he repeat his name at you?

I've eithier met or had interactions with Coach, Matt Hardy, Helms, and Kennedy, and Kennedy was the only one that seemed like a douche to me

i didnt even bother talking to kennedy, he seemed unhappy and pissed

Did he repeat his name at you?

He just yelled Kennedy and walked away

Lilian Garcia accidentally announced CM Punk as one half of the World Tag Team Champions at Armageddon. After Lilian sat down, fans at ringside witnessed a member of the production team come up to her and yell at her for making the wrong announcement. She shook her head and held her hands out while yelling, "No one told me!" He left the area after that. The encounter was said to be very brief, but Lilian looked very distressed.

Yeah, Lillian screwed up an announcement of someone having a tag belt when it had just changed hands on a house show. And even Adamle said "Jeff Harvey" on his first night on the job. But Michael Buffer, a veteran announcer who worked for WCW numerous times, saying "Bret Clark" is the worst announcing mistake ever.

FWIW, I bumped into Mr. Kennedy at a Columbia, SC Waffle House, back in October 2006, following the 3-hour RAW taped there. He was traveling with Rey Mysterio (who is a lot stockier in person than he appears on TV, or was at the time), and another person I didn't recognize, probably a production member or something. I walked up, spoke briefly, shook his hand, and got a photo taken with him. He seemed like a genuinely nice person. I didn't even notice Rey was there until I walked outside to call my other friend who went to the show with us, (who decided to drive straight back home,) that the rest of us met Mr. Kennedy, Then I noticed a short, stocky guy chatting on a phone a couple feet away from me, and it was Rey. He stayed on his phone the entire time they were there, so I didn't bother him. Maybe Tomster just caught Kennedy having a bad day or something?

No, Kennedy just likes to stay in character always, from all the interviews etc. I've seen him in.

Yelling Kennedy at your fans and walking away is hilarious. I'd rather him do that than sign an autograph for me.

Well, in the picture I took with Kennedy, at first he was standing next to me, doing his "hand in the air, waiting for a mic" pose, which I thought was going to make an awesome picture. Then, while my friend was getting the camera to focus, Kennedy dropped his hand, got this psycho look on his face, and ended up about 6 inches from my face with this "I'm going to fuck you up" look to him. I burst out laughing, and my friend took the pic. So, I have this pic of a psycho Mr. Kennedy standing next to me in mid laugh, with my eyes closed. I look like a complete tool.

FWIW, I bumped into Mr. Kennedy at a Columbia, SC Waffle House, back in October 2006, following the 3-hour RAW taped there. He was traveling with Rey Mysterio (who is a lot stockier in person than he appears on TV, or was at the time), and another person I didn't recognize, probably a production member or something. I walked up, spoke briefly, shook his hand, and got a photo taken with him. He seemed like a genuinely nice person. I didn't even notice Rey was there until I walked outside to call my other friend who went to the show with us, (who decided to drive straight back home,) that the rest of us met Mr. Kennedy, Then I noticed a short, stocky guy chatting on a phone a couple feet away from me, and it was Rey. He stayed on his phone the entire time they were there, so I didn't bother him. Maybe Tomster just caught Kennedy having a bad day or something?

Was Rey wearing a mask?