TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

Yahoo NCAA Tourney Pick 'em

Picked way too many upsets, many which didn't pan out, but I'm still in somewhat decent shape.

Gonna brag in here while it lasts. Tied for #1, and I have the highest possible points remaining!

*falls to 18th place tomorrow*

12th. Whatever. close enough.

Doing much better in this round so far, getting every team right except for Gonzaga (had Illinois, who lost Thursday).

I dropped from first to twelth in a matter of moments. If either the Zags or Duke had lost I'd be in business.

After dabbling with the Scenario Generator, the best I can do now is second, if all my picks which are still in hold up, and if Missouri beats UConn. Fuckin' Memphis.

I can apparently still win if all my remaining picks are right, but like that's gonna happen. I just need to finish above Bored so I can mock him.

My bracket is awful. I had UNC beating Memphis in the championship game, so half of that is fucked straightaway. But what's really curious to me is how Mr. I Didn't Watch Any Games manages to post a respectable bracket each year. I didn't watch any games, either! What's your secret, Dan?

Damn, that Memphis loss hurt. I can still win, but I need all my remaining picks to be right, plus Kansas needs to beat Michigan State tonight and Missouri needs to make the title game. Yeah right.

There's still a number of scenarios where I can win, but all of them need to end with Louisville winning it all. It would help if Missouri beat UConn tomorrow since less people picked them (I had Memphis coming out of that region).

I can still win, but there are a lot of scenarios where I'll finish 2nd to Cartman. Oklahoma beating Syracuse and UNC would be really helpful though.