TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

The Current Events folder. It's a lot like Hitler.

I feel this request in this thread is bearing down on my freedom of speech... like Hitl... err... that German leader with the moustache... you know the one

You mean the guy who loved veggies, puppies and his fellow countrymen (well, at least those whose last name didn't end in "-stein")?

I guess we could always use "Ashcroft" when whining about how our country is turning into a certain European country back in the day...

Can somebody post a little memo somewhere at the top to discourage bad analogies to all things Third Reich? It's getting a bit annoying.

It's not bad analogies that are the problem, it's the bad analogists...or something...

That's been an unofficial internet debating rule for years: the first person to bring up the Nazis loses.

You messed up Godwin's Law.

Godwin's Law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

That's been an unofficial internet debating rule for years: the first person to bring up the Nazis loses.

You messed up Godwin's Law.

Godwin's Law: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

+1

...Hitler.

It wouldn't be fun the first time either, 'cause you just know that crazy woman would be extemely dominating and try to plug you with a strap-on or do something else really emasculating. Crazy evil bitch.