TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Kingsley

Scrubs

And tonight is the most creatively-titled episode ever!

My Scrubs

J.D. and Turk try to treat Dr. Kelso's uninsured friend. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso himself is concerend about a clothing thief. Elsewhere, Dr. Cox tries to convince Eliot that a reformed drug addict isn't exactly clean, and the Janitor blackmails Carla.

Didn't they already do this?

And tonight is the most creatively-titled episode ever!

My Scrubs

J.D. and Turk try to treat Dr. Kelso's uninsured friend. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso himself is concerend about a clothing thief. Elsewhere, Dr. Cox tries to convince Eliot that a reformed drug addict isn't exactly clean, and the Janitor blackmails Carla.

Didn't they already do this?

Yes, the guy from Spin City was a drug addict.

This is the 3rd time he's been on the show, right? I know of two other ones, I just can't remember if there was a fourth I'm forgetting.

This is the 3rd time he's been on the show, right? I know of two other ones, I just can't remember if there was a fourth I'm forgetting.

This is #3.

Good episode. My original thought would be that Elliot took them this time. Since they brought up how bad her childhood has been. Next week is the one with Laverne in a coma and Jordan having the kid.

So much better than I expected. The Grey's Anatomy knocks were tops.

Elliot: "And I happen to like the voiceovers in Grey's Anatomy. Except when they're vague and generic."

J.D. voiceover/slow motion: "And so in the end I knew what Elliot said about the way things were had forever changed the way we all thought about them."

Two things via spoilers:

In a few weeks there's going to be "Their Story," with narration from the minor characters in the hospital. I find it odd that they'd do it this season when they're so sure about a 7th.

And the last sentence of this ep description is pretty huge:

03/14 - Episode 6.19 - My Cold Shower:

J.D. is dating Melody, who will kiss for hours but nothing else, leaving J.D. to finish the night with a cold shower. When she loses her job as a hotel evaluator, and with her confidence, Turk urges J.D. to take advantage of the situation to score. Carla and Elliot try to figure out what is wrong with Mrs. Sheldon and Mr. Bilbray, who exhibit the same symptoms but seem to have no connection to one another. Carla is too tired to have sex with Turk. When Keith screws up his proposal, Elliot makes him do it over before its official.

Tonight's episode is directed by Zach Braff.

My No Good Reason

Turk gets a hot new nanny, but Carla isn't so pleased that he and J.D. are so keen on her. Elliot and the Janitor attempt to cheer up a dying patient, but Dr. Kelso does not like their enthusiasm. Elsewhere, Nurse Roberts and Dr. Cox discuss if "everything happens for a reason".

Oh what a fucking great episode. First off, Braff gets mad props for using a Brett Dennen song. Second, Boobie Horn. Third, Janitor's "that's a funny story," and the cut-away look, oh wait, he's just looking at the tree. And finally CLIFFHANGER oh man. I love this show.

When the nanny first walked in, I thought she was Christy Hemme.

Pretty good episode. I hope they drop the whole 'JD passes out when he poops' angle b/c it's not funny. It will be interesting to see how they do the next show.

I'd been too busy with Uni lately to download the episodes on a regular basis for a while. Last night did a binge of all the episodes since the musical.

So far this series has been top notch. The episode where JD goes to visit Kim was probably the one that sticks out in my mind as being the best one of the lot. The most recent episode was done excellently. The whole thing with Laverne and Dr. Cox, it really fleshed out Lavernes character, gave the viewer a real reason to feel sympathetic towards her and the BAM in a coma. Cliffhanger.

Exciting stuff.

Yeah, so the description of tonight's episode is pretty obvious:

Next episode: My Long Goodbye (2)

Continuing the storyline from the last episode, Nurse Roberts is in a coma after a traffic accident. Jordan gives birth to her baby, but almost forgets to inform Dr. Cox about it.

Apparently we're finally going to see the elusive Lester Roberts! Anyway, NBC has switched the order with the supersizing so Scrubs is on around 9:20ish, after The Office and 30 Rock.

It's a shame she has to die after being so impressive in the last episode.

Really powerful episode. Very well done.

JD being named the Godfather and essentially naming Cox's daughter after himself- awesome.

Yeah, so the description of tonight's episode is pretty obvious:

Next episode: My Long Goodbye (2)

Continuing the storyline from the last episode, Nurse Roberts is in a coma after a traffic accident. Jordan gives birth to her baby, but almost forgets to inform Dr. Cox about it.

Apparently we're finally going to see the elusive Lester Roberts! Anyway, NBC has switched the order with the supersizing so Scrubs is on around 9:20ish, after The Office and 30 Rock.

Lester was barely on. Why was the family not with Nurse Roberts when she finally died?

Yeah that was a bit weird that the family were no where to be seen apart for like 2 seconds. You'd think that someone would have contacted them to let them know she was about to kick the bucket, of they'd be hanging around the hospital.

Like Boon said, JD being Godfather and getting the kid named after himself is gold.

I read that they wanted to use Brendan Frasier for "Dr. Cox's ghost" scene but he had scheduling conflicts. That would've been 10x better than Jill Tracy, since Dr. Cox wasn't the one who felt guilty/upset about her death, it was J.D.

Kind of a weird episode. Carla telling Elliot she's ruined every relationship since JD- didn't she only date Jake before Keith?

I don't know. I wasn't really feeling that great about it. Turk's hair bothered me. Kelso was the highlight.

Spoilers/previews for the next three episodes:

"Their Story" - In a unique twist, J.D. turns his narrating duties over to Ted (Sam Lloyd), Todd (Robert Maschio) and Jordan (Christa Miller) -- as this episode focuses on the lives of the supporting players at Sacred Heart Hospital. Ted (Lloyd) juggles fantasies in which he has a full head of hair and a reality where he is helping the nursing staff fight for a raise; Todd ( Maschio) meets his future son and helps Turk (Donald Faison) preserve his reputation and Jordan (Christa Miller) puts aside her knack for causing misery to help Elliot (Sarah Chalke) and Keith's (Travis Schuldt) relationship. Judy Reyes, John C. McGinley, Ken Jenkins and Neil Flynn also star.

"My Turf War" - J.D. feels a little left out when Eliot's wild sorority sister, Melody (Keri Russell) comes to town. Not able to deal with being the third wheel he turns the girls against each other in the hopes that he will once again be Eliot's priority friend and, if he is lucky, that he might get to "mash" it with Melody. Meanwhile, Turk and Dr. Cox go head to head when they disagree over whether or not a patient requested surgery is necessary. Elsewhere, Carla discovers an unlikely ghost haunting pediatrics in an attempt to keep it clean. In the end one of Sacred Hearts own will be considering a marriage proposal. Ken Jenkins and Neil Flynn also star.

"My Cold Shower" - When Eliot's (Sarah Chalke) engagement ring doesn't fit, Keith (Travis Schuldt) agrees to a "redo" in which the particular Doctor plans her own engagement. Carla (Judy Reyes), Jordan (Christa Miller) and Eliot's sorority sister Melody (guest star Keri Russell) gather to help plan the "surprise." Meanwhile, the men of Sacred Heart are suffering from too much talk and not enough action as J.D. (Zach Braff) continually gets shot down by Melody, Turk (Donald Faison) and Carla have not been intimate since their baby was born and Dr. Kelso's (Ken Jenkins) internet is down --resulting in a lot of cold showers. In the end J.D. realizes that he might still have feelings for Elliot. John C. McGinley and Neil Flynn also star.

And a spoiler from JCM:

Another Scrubs teaser from McGinley: "One of the main characters will die in the final season," he says.