TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Britney Spears' SISTER is pregnant

Credit: ContactMusic.com

BRITNEY SPEARS is reportedly pregnant with her third child, sources claim.

The TOXIC singer, who has been in and out of rehab over the last few months, has told close friends that she is pregnant, according to NW magazine.

However, it also claims Britney is unsure who the father is.

A source said: "She's been secretly filling her pals in on the good news since last week.

"Britney is in shock herself, this definitely wasn't planned. She's thrilled just the same."

Two men are currently in the frame to be the father: John Sundahl, Britney' former lover and drug counsellor while she was in rehab, and Damion Shippen, the pop star's bodyguard.

Britney currently has two children from former husband KEVIN FEDERLINE, one-year-old SEAN PRESTON and ten-month-old JAYDEN JAMES.

Meanwhile, the former pop princess is determined to set the record straight with a tell-all interview in OK! magazine.

Britney apparently called up the publication herself and offered the interview, which could be part of her attempts to reignite her fallen career.

Credit: ContactMusic.com

BRITNEY SPEARS is reportedly pregnant with her third child, sources claim.

The TOXIC singer, who has been in and out of rehab over the last few months, has told close friends that she is pregnant, according to NW magazine.

However, it also claims Britney is unsure who the father is.

A source said: "She's been secretly filling her pals in on the good news since last week.

"Britney is in shock herself, this definitely wasn't planned. She's thrilled just the same."

Two men are currently in the frame to be the father: John Sundahl, Britney' former lover and drug counsellor while she was in rehab, and Damion Shippen, the pop star's bodyguard.

Britney currently has two children from former husband KEVIN FEDERLINE, one-year-old SEAN PRESTON and ten-month-old JAYDEN JAMES.

Meanwhile, the former pop princess is determined to set the record straight with a tell-all interview in OK! magazine.

Britney apparently called up the publication herself and offered the interview, which could be part of her attempts to reignite her fallen career.

maury.jpg

Oh Lord... if this is true just damn

i mean come on she's wacked out of her frigging head, she'd probably drop the kid on its head, but she is living up to the redneck reputation of popping out kids left and right

Unless Perez Hilton or Billy Bush breaks the story I ain't believing it .

Who are those people.

Billy Bush- Celebrity blogger and first cousin of President George W. Bush.

Perez Hilton- Punk faggot sumbitch worse than Michael Jackson.

Well, she's doing a great job

At this point, I'm suprised she hasn't loaded her kids up in a cannon and fired them at papperazzi

Its to the point that I am feel really sorry for Brit. Its not like Lohan who I developed a crush on for being so fucked up.

Brit has genuinely been driven insane by the media and paparazzi. She is threatening to kill people, tell guys to back their fat ass up, beating up cars with umbrellas...just gone. And its understandable because they really have been fucking with this girl non stop for the past 10 years.

BRITNEY IS A HORRIBLE MOTHER; ALMOST DROPS BABY!!!!!!(while tripping over 9 of our photographers that wouldn't move out the way)

That wouldjust put you in a genuinely pissed off mood all the time. Well, she went a step past pissed off and went nuts.

notthefather.gif

This little video clip works real well with Kanye West's song Stronger. Really, turn the song on and then watch the video loop for awhile.

It's TRUE!

And Ripper, I believe that she was probably a ticking time bomb of crazy. The Paparazzi just shortened the fuse a good ten years, but I agree. Brit is product of the media making the story most of the time instead of her doing stuff herself (Baby on her lap while driving aside).

If celebrities didn't want people pawing through their garbage and saying they're gay, the shouldn't have tried to express themselves creatively.