TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

So I'm Going to See Ja Rule

Alright so Ja Rule is coming to town, so I being a person whose not much of a Ja Rule fan go and buy tickets to his concert. Here's to hoping that he's good live. I got bitched at by my mom cause the concerts on Father's Day so I won't be home for that. But has anyone seen Ja Rule? Tickets were really cheap ($25).

Yeah, we will in all likelyhood, golf. I'm not a big golfer myself as it takes me about 15 holes to warm up but then I play damn good.

Guest BrokenWings

So, you're paying $25 to go see someone you dislike? Why? Because they used to be semi-famous?

In my experience, rappers tend to be worse live, when their entire entourage is on stage yelling out every second word. So, yeah, have fun!

Alright so Ja Rule is coming to town, so I being a person who can't stand Ja Rule go out and buy tickets to his concert. Tickets were really cheap though ($25).

What the fuck?

I don't like Ja Rule, its more of an excuse to drink a bottle of Jack and have some fun with my coworkers (several are going).

Ummm, I know nothing about rap, so I don't know if you are even serious. But got my tickets in the mail today, 4th row!

Ummm, I know nothing about rap, so I don't know if you are even serious. But got my tickets in the mail today, 4th row!

I'd try to scalp those tickets and get some profit off that shit, someone will be stupid enough to spend 50 bucks on them and then you'd be doubling up.

Guest BrokenWings

Wait, row?! I assumed you were going to some shitty local club. So, you guys are going to be sitting and watching him? Or am I misunderstanding?

If so, that's even worse.

Rap is good live unless they're huge superstars. Yeah, their posse is a detriment, but you can get riot level crowds. Metal crowds can be worse, but it's a blast. I'd go to ICP shows for their crowds except I don't like having fucking soda poured all over me.

See Mindless Self Indulgence sometime. I saw the singer pull a guy out of the crowd once and shove his cock in his face. And he was wearing a fairy costume.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

When I saw them he was wearing an entirely red jumpsuit that said "Red is for Queers" on the back in black letters.

I've been listening to some of Ja Rule's music and its decent, I guess. Good news is I'm going with a rather hot chick. So it will be fun.

Ja Rule's career really went downhill after 50 Cent verbally assaulted him. Three years ago, Ja Rule sold out the local minor league hockey arena, which has a capacity of about 8,000. Now he's playing a 1500 seat venue and it doesn't even look like it'll sell out.

Still in high school, and no, can't say I go to many of the games, though I do enjoy football, but I work Friday Nights at a sportsbar.

Oh an I must say Ja Rule>50 Cent. I can't stand 50 Cent's music. At all. But I would still go to a concert, if given chance.

Guest El Satanico

I can't stand 50 Cent, but he's better than fucking Ja Rule.

Ja Rule, has a few songs I like, like that New York one and Holla Holla. I don't like anything that 50 Cent has done. Or Eminem for that matter. So for me John Cena>Eminem and Ja Rule>50 Cent. Shit, honestly I liked Cena's album the better than any of the other 3's work.

Ja Rule, has a few songs I like, like that New York one and Holla Holla. I don't like anything that 50 Cent has done. Or Eminem for that matter. So for me John Cena>Eminem and Ja Rule>50 Cent. Shit, honestly I liked Cena's album the better than any of the other 3's work.

You just lost the right to listen to music.

Can you guys tell me, with a straight face, that you enjoy fucking 50 Cent? I enjoy Cena's album because it has a great mid-90's feel to it.