DrVenkman PhD
Members-
Posts
9713 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD
-
He means the Web Broadcast of the HOF and 23 minutes of Rock doing his thing are on Disc 2 and More Rock antics / Rocky Johnson / Peter Mavia / Flair portions are on Disc 3 (which also means it's out of order). I might be mistaken but it seems even the net broadcast was cut when it first aired because this just seems longer, particularly the Mae Young speech (though they cut JBL making fun of Rock for taking too long, probably because it makes no sense in this order). On that note, Rock's speech was great but I was too tired to watch all of Flair's. I will likely do this before Raw.
-
In my NYC travels, I was happy to see (though this is probably on NBC.com too) a shirt that read as follows on the front: <Picture of Stanley Nickel> : <Picture of Schrute Buck> = <Picture of Unicorn> : <Picture of Leprechaun> They also had the bathrobes that Pam had to give to Toby.
-
The OAO TSM "Happy Birthday, you!" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in No Holds Barred
Thanks everyone! Though RGP was reverted back to TM during the new regime's first week, the little problem we had that resulted in changes and post numbers from January 31st - April caused the account to regress to it's renamed and locked stage. -
WWE 24/7 Classics OnDemand General Discussion
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in WWE Multimedia
Oops, I wrote 18 and 25 in the same line. -
The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to EVIL~! alkeiper's topic in WWE Multimedia
Back from vacation! While I was gone, Cogeco was nice enough to send me this: So, an e-mail that actually mentions the problem! Good steps, Cogeco. Of course when I got home I found that I'm short a Shortie, probably never got Slamboree, and the two things I've tried to watch (Judgment Day and Nitro) are very choppy. The last part may be the fault of the video box up here, it tends to act up when it's been idle for a long time. -
The OAO TSM "Happy Birthday, you!" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in No Holds Barred
Spaceman Spiff is bogus. But Happy Birthday all the same! -
US networks announce Fall schedule
DrVenkman PhD replied to Atticus Chaos's topic in Television & Film
Yeah spman and I were discussing it. -
I still prefer my TV.
-
ChocoSocko Roundtable: The Deep South
DrVenkman PhD replied to AnnieEclectic's topic in No Holds Barred
I did that on purpose. -
Who is Hulk Hogan's biggest rival? Don't Hassle the Hoff, Hogan.
-
Photos of Benoit with the WHC seem to pop up a lot, but I guess he probably does have some hygiene issues.
-
Rico/Haas! I liked that team. I liked Holly/Haas a year later too.
-
This one got a laugh out of me: Best wrestling PPV ever? Worst wrestling PPV ever?
-
The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to EVIL~! alkeiper's topic in WWE Multimedia
My issue is I'm going out of town for 10 days tomorrow and would have liked to been able to watch some stuff before I left, especially PTW since it will expire before I get home and it sounds like they finally start Survivor Series build-up. -
I remember Rey/RVD vs. Dudleyz being a good tag match (that's actually the only match from the show I've seen). Mordacai wrestles on this show though, right?
-
WWE 24/7 Classics OnDemand General Discussion
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in WWE Multimedia
Yeah it is a bit of ashame they have to skip a Canadian show. -
WWE 24/7 Classics OnDemand General Discussion
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in WWE Multimedia
Fair enough. Anyway, yeah, when I first subscribed the MNW policy was to skip non-compete weeks, but then Thursday Raw Thursday was important so they aired that. Then they aired all those weeks of Raw and Nitro when they weren't competing due to the NBA play-offs (I guess because it was 3 weeks of storyline development that was important), so the 7/18/25 Raw is the first thing they've skipped in a while, not counting some random skipping of an Africa Raw from April. -
The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to EVIL~! alkeiper's topic in WWE Multimedia
I hate you, Cogeco (no updates at all). -
I guess I meant to say, since they sell so well, is it readily available. By "phased out", I meant that all point of product advertising I see in stores is for the cheaper arcade pack.
-
We (Leena, actually) tried this thread once before and Mole merged it into the Wii thread. But now that the library has grown (as his the Wii thread) and there's Wiiware games, plus we're trying to foster more discussion these days, this is a good idea.
-
The Things That Anger You Thread.
DrVenkman PhD replied to Man Who Sold The World's topic in General Chat
The last point is a bit of a stretch (oh noes! He's spending TWENTY DOLLARS to entertain himself for 5 hours! Don't most college kids throw more than that away drinking?) but the rest clearly indicate this fella's douchery. -
The Things That Anger You Thread.
DrVenkman PhD replied to Man Who Sold The World's topic in General Chat
Yeah, I used to hate the "Get a Mac" ad campaign because I found it pretentious and made me glad to own a PC (thus it is failing at it's job), but as it grew on I decided that as a comedic series of 30 second episodes, I enjoyed the banter between PC and Justin Long. The one about the guy suffering from fatal error is the best ("he's a goner"). -
Who has to die for Bruno to get into the Hall of Fame? Who is the next inductee for the WWE Hall of Fame celebrity wing?
-
What is the best looking title belt? What is the worst looking title belt? Who REALLY killed the Muhammad Hassan character? Who would win between Great Khali and Hulk Hogan?