DrVenkman PhD
Members-
Posts
9713 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by DrVenkman PhD
-
That's just how attentively people watch the program. No time for forums when SmackDown is on the air!
-
Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08
DrVenkman PhD replied to Cheech Tremendous's topic in The WWE Folder
No, but that's what we wanted to do. The only Canadian option was mail. Like I said, we did Will Call in October but that option was not for Canadian customers this time (if we were "International Customers" it would have... how stupid). -
Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08
DrVenkman PhD replied to Cheech Tremendous's topic in The WWE Folder
My friend ordered the tickets and as we are from Canada, they only offered standard mail. We suspected this would be a problem but they promised we'd have them 48 hours before the event. I told him to call them if he didn't get them in the mail today. -
Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08
DrVenkman PhD replied to Cheech Tremendous's topic in The WWE Folder
Has anyone ever ordered tickets from ticketmaster and not received them? My friend and I haven't received our Raw tickets yet (which I thought might happen since it was such a late decision) and for some odd reason they wouldn't allow Will Call to be selected (despite them being ok with it for SmackDown in October). Are we screwed here if they don't arrive on Monday? -
Random Thoughts 3-27-08 to 5-28-08
DrVenkman PhD replied to Cheech Tremendous's topic in The WWE Folder
I guess it's possible Taker and Orton could be champs again by NOC. Taker more so than Orton. MVP isn't very prominent in the poster to swapping him for Matt would work fine. -
I took the end scene the same way Dandy did. Another nice little moment was Michael telling the potential intern guy "I would never say this to her face, but I respect and value Pam as a person" (or something like that) with Oscar asking why he'd never admit that.
-
He also mentioned Honkytonk Man and Lawler for the Legends game, but I assume that was a guess.
-
The OAO TSM "Happy Birthday, you!" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in No Holds Barred
Only 3 years old? Hard to believe. Another banner "people I've actually heard of" birthday as The Original Tealy Dan, Mr. Slim Citrus, turns another year older as does beloved current events poster EricMM. -
I assume you're referring to the line "Owen who would rather make people laugh than get drunk, get high or lay with a female that wasn’t his wife". While that certainly applies to Bret since we've read his book, it also applies to about countless others in the business and life in general.
-
I don't care for Hogan's "OOOOOOOOOH WHAT A RUSH" promos. Catchphrase thief.
-
You are quite behind, sir. Quite behind. (He stepped down weeks ago).
-
I think they knew since the writer's strike they couldn't wrap it up on NBC with direct-to-DVD episodes as a finale a back-up plan. However, the way it was in production order seemed like an ok finale with Kelso leaving and Cox taking over.
-
It was weird seeing Kelso but obviously that's a production versus episode air date thing (though you'd think that's the sort of thing you would try to avoid when airing a season - or in NBC's case, series - finale). "This episode was broadcast in Ireland on May 1, 2008, one week ahead of the scheduled premiere in the United States. The error occurred due to the Irish network broadcasting Scrubs based on the production order, under which "My Princess" was episode nine of season seven, rather than the final air order under which "My Dumb Luck" was ninth and "My Princess" was bumped to the 11th slot. This also affects the continuity of the show, due to the fact that Dr. Kelso is still Chief of staff in this episode."
-
I finished my work months ago!
-
c-i-a-i-f-i-c-a-r-e! (seriously though, I thought I was spelling it wrong. Thanks for the correct spelling I didn't feel like taking the time to google).
-
Mine doesn't count! But yeah. Is it true The Truthiness is a bps21 gimmick?
-
When I worked days or afternoons and the cafeteria here served a sandwich on that kind of bread, I always found it way too hard and crunchy. I suppose it's also worth noting the commercial for the McDonald's angus burger calls it a "bakery style" bun, so maybe it just looks like ciabata.
-
The OAO TSM "Happy Birthday, you!" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in No Holds Barred
Happy Birthday to fellow NBC Thursday comedy fan (and 5/81'er) LaParkaMarka as well as one of the WWE Folder's favourite posters circa 2005, Rrrsh. -
Great, because the Taker entrances are mine.
-
McDonald's here introduced an Angus Burger but they serve it on a ciabata bun instead of a real person's bun. They also got rid of the Big Xtra to accommodate this. Double negative, Mickey D's.
-
FOX Sunday Night - 2007/2008 Season
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in Television & Film
The episode of The Simpsons that aired on Sunday was the lowest watched episode in history. -
The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread
DrVenkman PhD replied to EVIL~! alkeiper's topic in WWE Multimedia
Bah, I come home from work hoping that Week 2 of the updates corrects all the mistakes of week 1, but I'm still missing Nitro, Film Room, everything from Legends except for Tito vs. Valentine (though Rey Mysterio Parts 1 and 2 expired and 3 and 4 did show up). Bogus, man! -
Filling in the blanks using WO.com's report: Local Jobber was Windsor's Adam "Phil Atlas" Filingeri. Kane's opponent was Chavo.
-
WWE 24/7 Classics OnDemand General Discussion
DrVenkman PhD replied to DrVenkman PhD's topic in WWE Multimedia
Did that debut last week? No one mentioned it until you did now but I noticed it on WWE.com as something that was supposed to be there. I'm hoping when I get home I find that today's update includes the missing pieces of last week's. Did Slamboree 2000 debut this week? -
Figure skating actually makes the best transfer to HD out of all the sports. I'm surprised Marvin - as a NASCAR fan - didn't mention that either. I don't get the appeal of watching cars move in a circle for 3 hours, but damn it looks pretty in HD.